Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already preordered a wii!

• Im not getting any of them

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I just bought a Sega Saturn, which is enough for me right now. Eventually I'll own a Wii and PS3. Couldn't really say which I'm more excited about (though funds will probably dictate I purchase a Wii first).

I might consider an X360 if they make Shenmue 2 backwards compatible and the system gets under $200... yes, I know that will take a long time.

I saw aWii in a demo kiosk. I was totally unimpressed. The graphics are very last gen. The models are blocky and the textures a low res blurry mess. Basically looks like a gamecube with a gimmicky controller. The controller did work well, but with the graphics looking so bad it isn't worth it for me. I will just stick with the 360 until I am able to find a PS3 to buy.

I saw aWii in a demo kiosk. I was totally unimpressed. The graphics are very last gen. The models are blocky and the textures a low res blurry mess. Basically looks like a gamecube with a gimmicky controller. The controller did work well, but with the graphics looking so bad it isn't worth it for me. I will just stick with the 360 until I am able to find a PS3 to buy.

Mayhap the kiosk just had a crappy screen? I played the 360 @ a future shop, and the glare of the overhead lights, coupled with the heavy plastic screen over the tv, made me think the console's graphics were worse than the original xbox's...
And remember, while todays insane market is screaming for better, insanely better graphics, the graphics are not the game. You can have an amazing game and storyline, that plays well and has no bugs, but has graphics a few years outdated. And really, thats the best type of game in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will be getting a wii but i have already had emails from Play and HMV both saying i wont be getting one on the release date even tho i pre orderd the same day they started pre orders :(. I also have a 360 and my ps3 is on its way form japan as wii speak :D

I saw aWii in a demo kiosk. I was totally unimpressed. The graphics are very last gen. The models are blocky and the textures a low res blurry mess. Basically looks like a gamecube with a gimmicky controller. The controller did work well, but with the graphics looking so bad it isn't worth it for me.

I'm not having a go at you, but I don't quite understand this concept... you seem to love old, blocky retro games with truly horrible graphics (e.g. Lynx games), but a system with "slightly less impressive than the best ever" graphics is not worth your time?

If a game's fun, it's fun, the graphics shouldn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wanted something with for power gaming I will just get a good PC. So Wii for me.

Back