Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already preordered a wii!

• Im not getting any of them

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Does anyone know how many wiis were shipped, and when the next shipment is coming (i'm defenitely camping out to get one!)?

I've been playing it now, and I have to say, it's rather enjoyable.

Wii sports is fun, although it needs some perfection. I don't like the fact that I can't play outfield in Baseball, and the pitching isnt great either.

Call of Duty 3 is pretty good, but the controls take a LOT of getting used to. Plus your arm goes numb from holding the remote up ;). When I move and permanently set this up, I'm going to put the sensor bar on the bottom so I don't have to hold my arm up to play :rolleyes:

I haven't tried Zelda out yet. I wont be either, until I'm moved and settled. I don't want to get hooked and then have to pack everything up for a week!

All in all, great effort from Nintendo, the system is very enjoyable and "innovative". Even though it's far from perfected in my opinion, I like it!

I also like the prospect of being able to browse the internet through the wii in the near future :D. The virtual console looks good, but I own all the games I like already :lol:. Also thanks gp2x for allowing me to play every game for these systems and not having to buy them! lol

I recommend the wii. Go buy one!

I too love some sequels.

My world would be slightly worst without regular updates to Pro Evo, Tony Halk, and Mario Kart.

The three above games never change drastically between titles, but it's the little changes which make the experience. I can see why people are reluctant to pay money for such small enhancements though.

I too love some sequels.

My world would be slightly worst without regular updates to Pro Evo, Tony Halk, and Mario Kart.

The three above games never change drastically between titles, but it's the little changes which make the experience. I can see why people are reluctant to pay money for such small enhancements though.

I stopped buying Tony Hawk games since Underground. At that point it seemed like it wasn't really changin <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a misconception about people hating sequals.

good sequals:
MGS (which i dont like) is a good for its sequal because there few and far between
bunout (upto 3) where released once every 2 years
timesplitters
halo
Resident evil

bad examples would be fifa/nfl/nhl/nba/tiger woods 03 04 05 06 07 08 etc because nothing ever really changes just the new season kit and a feature that no 1 cares about by the next release.

bad examples would be fifa/nfl/nhl/nba/tiger woods 03 04 05 06 07 08 etc because nothing ever really changes just the new season kit and a feature that no 1 cares about by the next release.

I NEED MY HIT STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: AND THAT NEW CRAPPY WAY TO KICK THE BALL ! ! ! ! ! :D

I GOTS MAH Wii!!!

It's so prettiful :p

Only person in my ass-nowhere town to have one too, i feel so cool XD
You should give it to your friend as a little going away present and make her "pitiful" life better. Wouldn't that be more productive rather than complaining about some stranger smashing it with money that was donated to them for the cause? ;)

I GOTS MAH Wii!!!

You should give it to your friend as a little going away present and make her "pitiful" life better. Wouldn't that be more productive rather than complaining about some stranger smashing it with money that was donated to them for the cause? ;)
Yeah seriously, what a selfish asshole. If your friend with the shit-life is so bad off, why not give it to her? Obviously you don't really care about her, only your self. Way to go trying to make us feel bad about your "friend" that you care even less about than we do <_<

I too love some sequels.

I stopped buying Tony Hawk games since Underground. At that point it seemed like it wasn't really changin <_<
Well Underground was a pretty drastic change to be fair.

After that, I agree they have got a little stale though. American Wasteland was joke but the little tweaks to the gameplay, the new levels and the soundtrack made it worth 'acquiring' if not buying.

I GOTS MAH Wii!!!

Yeah seriously, what a selfish asshole. If your friend with the shit-life is so bad off, why not give it to her? Obviously you don't really care about her, only your self. Way to go trying to make us feel bad about your "friend" that you care even less about than we do <_<

Yeah, cause i can really just ship a Wii to a city 5 hours away. In the end, she did manage to get one, she just had to rush to 5 different stores. My point remains, however.

I GOTS MAH Wii!!!

Yeah, cause i can really just ship a Wii to a city 5 hours away. In the end, she did manage to get one, she just had to rush to 5 different stores. My point remains, however.
No it doesn't, you dumbass. Neither of the points you just said there actually exist. A city that's only five hours away? Fucking drive there if her well-being is so important to you. If not, it will get there next-day with priority mail; just bring it to the post office. It's so simple, even you could do it. But then again, what you just said makes it even more clear that you don't give two shits about her.

And if she did get one after all, why did you even mention her? You made it sound like she was borderline suicidal by not getting a Wii -- then she got one later? Shut your mouth already. Every time you press the "Add Reply" button, the world becomes that much stupider.

I GOTS MAH Wii!!!

YOU FAILED TO MENTION THAT!! I was feeling all bad for your depressed friend!!!

The point is that people are idiots and can do anything with there money!!

I GOTS MAH Wii!!!

You're so full of shit even the sewer is jealous. You made this whole stink about her not getting one, and how terrible it was that one was smashed by some idiot. Now you're saying she got one? Fucking liar, you've buried a deep hole for yourself at this point. The only way out is to just admit that you are indeed a retard.

And what's this about shipping 5 hours away? Lol you moron, I've shipped things to the next town over, less than 10 minutes away. You make it seem like some impossible task. Your "friend" still doesn't have a wii, but you'd rather say she does so we would get off your ass for being a little lying hypocrite.

Oh gee I hope you aren't depressed again. I'm sure this is a lot to bear, especially on top of not being a slipzone moderator anymore :lol:

You honestly believed his story that the one machine that got smashed just happened to be the one his friend would have bought, and he just happened to wander into this conversation? The odds are too appallingly low for such a coincidence unless there is some shithead smashing a Wii in every line worldwide.

Actually, his post seems to be a strange concoction of what he claims to be true accounts, mixed in with some hypothetical situation that never happened. In essence, it makes no sense. Like him.

Observe:

No, this time its personal >_>
let me explain:
I had a friend who's mother just moved her, in the middle of the school year, to a city about 5 hours from where i live. She had to leave all her friends, can't take most of the courses that she was taking here, her boyfriend broke up with her, etc. Her life basicly went down the tubes. She's been really depressed, so her mom got her up at 6 AM to get in line for the Wii launch. Now she was just one person too far back in the lineup to get a Wii, alright, you can deal with that. But the kid in front of her who did get one, some emo jerkoff and a bunch of his buddies, took it out into the parkinglot and smashed it. Can you imagine what that would have been like? Your life sucks serious balls, you were hoping to get a Wii and maybe cheer yourself up a bit, but not only did you not get one, the one that was *almost* yours gets taken outside and smashed in front of your very eyes.

This reinforces the fact that this kid is a complete idiot.

Back