Will It Ever Come Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
b_o_b said:
You are putting too much emphasis on hardware failures. Even more important than hardware is software. Hardware will always have failures, everybody got its own itch. I love the F200 and from a users perspective I only dislike the loud sound. I think I'm one of a few complaining about this, so it looks like my main complaint is not a big deal for others.

Well if the gp2x was not such 'a piece of junk' then I' dstill be using it today with the wide range of useful software it has from some very talented developrs... good devs can make any platform shine, even some really terrible ones. But I'm excited to see how their software works on a handheld with real controls, decent battery life, a bigger, better screen, and some more CPU power to throw around. I think it'll be impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. These really go back a long time... Already people suspect some kind of failure. :blink:

'arrrgh' said:
You signed up to gravedig an over 1 year old thread?
I've been a member for 6 months. I'm getting a little frustrated along with everyone else.

A big bunch of people paid £200 for the pandora more than six months ago. How much bank interest can all that money make in more than half a year (Oct 08 - March 09)?

I know this calculation is FAR from accurate and I'll be hated forever in this forum, but I'd love to hear what people thing about. I'm only hoping to start a healthy open discussion...

C

Ps. It's hard to believe it's been five months already since Pandora was suppose to originally be released (second half of November) :(

@ truls_rhock: You know we're all in the same boat, so why bump a thread to prove your point? You're just stirring the pot. Trolls are out in force today. <_<

@ humanfly: Have you been reading TT's shit in the blog comments, by any chance? Another <_<, at him more than you. I'd delete his comments but I don't want to go down that path. To answer your question, that money has not been sitting there getting fat. Thanks to the bank (and Paypal) they didn't even see most of it in the first place. As it all slowly came back via re-orders, it had to be spent on production. There are constant ongoing costs, it's not like they just pay a big bill at the end.

Old thread but I'll reply anyway.
No, the Pandora will never come out. It's all just an elaborate ARG to promote our new TV show. Pandora's over, everybody, go home.

Yep, it's all a big viral marketing ploy to promote a new TV show made by Craig and myself called "Wheels and the Legman" :D

It all reminds me of Christmas back when I was a lad - the anticipation was immense - the days seemed to last months but the day was always worth the wait!!!

Hope its released and in my hands by end of May!!!!

Six months of Interest? Has anyone SEEN the interest rates in UK banking lately? even if Craig et al DID have all the money in a savings account most of this time, it would hardly be worth it (assuming <4000 sales).

'MWeston' said:
Yep, it's all a big viral marketing ploy to promote a new TV show made by Craig and myself called "Wheels and the Legman" :D
Well, after half a year of waiting you can't blame people for believing it might actually be just a joke. I'd enjoying your irony I don't know... Three, four months ago? At this point your 'sense of humor' is disrespectful with the people who put money in this project half a year ago hoping to see the final result in November, perhaps December, even January... That's what many of us signed for.

Cockiness and disrespect won't make people believe that you're serious and committed. After so many months I think you've lost the right for irony.

'andmaz' said:
It all reminds me of Christmas back when I was a lad - the anticipation was immense - the days seemed to last months but the day was always worth the wait!!!

Hope its released and in my hands by end of May!!!!
At least you know when Christmas is coming :(

Bumping a thread that is over a year old for the same old bitching and whining... What did you think would happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back