Will You Buy It Now?

Linkous said:
I am seriously looking forward to this machine! especially if they make some sort of swivel screen and remote desktop app.
Definitely no swivel screen. Definitely a remote desktop application (depending on the operating system Pandora uses, which is more than likely a well-supported standard one).

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone think theres a need to have a headphone jack on the right side, for an easily access-able and non pants tearing MP3 player in your pocket.
IMO Yes. Even though it does add to the clutter....

LevelPlane said:
Does anyone think theres a need to have a headphone jack on the right side, for an easily access-able and non pants tearing MP3 player in your pocket.
IMO Yes. Even though it does add to the clutter....
Certainly not on the side. How would you hold the device with a pair of headphones plugged in? The jack would be jabbing you in the hand.

Chip said:
Certainly not on the side. How would you hold the device with a pair of headphones plugged in? The jack would be jabbing you in the hand.
I think he wants it on the side for "pocket mp3 player" mode as well as on the front/back for normal mode.

Squidge said:
Chip said:
I think he wants it on the side for "pocket mp3 player" mode as well as on the front/back for normal mode.

Yes that's what I was thinking. Since the key-shape headphone jack is used for other things.
This would eliminate me having to carry the Pandora and D2 in my pockets.

LevelPlane said:
D2 in my pockets.
I wouldn't trust a D2 in my pocket, not when it's all screen. lol (assuming we're talking Cowon here)

Lol. Ok, that's just another advantage a Pandora would have over the D2, if it has a headphone jack on the side. It's probably the same thickness, bigger screen, which is protected, and two shoulder buttons, which is also more buttons then the D2 , but the left one might be useless,(sitting at the bottom of your pocket) while the right shoulder button should be assigned as play/pause by tapping it, and skip track by holding it. Also the volume control should be close to the right side for easy thumb/finger access.

I have to warn you that I am extremely disappointed by the way things are turning, I hate that way you have of getting me excited about the product without selling any. Therefore, I have decided to boycott the Pandora.

Please not that I WON'T BUY THE PANDORA until pre-order are available. Then, and then only, I will pre-order/buy one.

This is definitive. I'm sorry I have to go to such radical decision, but you left me no choice.

Clad said:
I have to warn you that I am extremely disappointed by the way things are turning, I hate that way you have of getting me excited about the product without selling any. Therefore, I have decided to boycott the Pandora.

Please not that I WON'T BUY THE PANDORA until pre-order are available. Then, and then only, I will pre-order/buy one.

This is definitive. I'm sorry I have to go to such radical decision, but you left me no choice.
Hahaha, Well, I guess I'll see you when it's available then :p

Clad said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that this forum is a magnet for plonkers? Seriously, what an absolute plonker. If I bought you a book on common sense, you would probably stick your head in it and slam it shut, 50 times.

quartercast said:
Clad said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that this forum is a magnet for plonkers? Seriously, what an absolute plonker. If I bought you a book on common sense, you would probably stick your head in it and slam it shut, 50 times.

I get it that sarcasm, even the light variety, is quite an alien concept to you?

quartercast said:
Clad said:

@Clad. I'm with you. Ignore these fools!

Karel Jansens said:
I get it that sarcasm, even the light variety, is quite an alien concept to you?
Sarcasm is one of the hardest things to get across via written word.

yaustar said:
Karel Jansens said:
Sarcasm is one of the hardest things to get across via written word.

In this case it was fairly obvious though. Anyways, back to the topic....
I thoroughly agree with Clad, and I'll join his boycott. This is an outrage,
and we need to show the people in charge that they can't behave like this.
It's unacceptable.

Back