Buy Gp2x Or Wait For Pandora?

I never owned a GP2X cause i never had the money to get one and by the time i could potentially raise enough to get one, i found out about the pandora. I'm definately gonna wait for the pandora, the thought of playing some FF7 on the go and then playing some SNES Zelda makes me drool...

crazedover said:
chad78 said:
...you can get ... a Pandora's battery [no relation] for about $30...
You shouldn't advocate/support people who are trying to profit from other people's work. There are plenty of people you can find online who will either mod your battery for the price of the shipping or will send you a modded battery for the price of a regular battery (hell, I'll do it if you ask nicely). Fanjita and noobz were pretty clear on this point.

See here:
http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/informatio...bay-buyers.html
What's a pandora battery?

Last edited by a moderator:
FRZ said:
crazedover said:
chad78 said:
...you can get ... a Pandora's battery [no relation] for about $30...
You shouldn't advocate/support people who are trying to profit from other people's work. There are plenty of people you can find online who will either mod your battery for the price of the shipping or will send you a modded battery for the price of a regular battery (hell, I'll do it if you ask nicely). Fanjita and noobz were pretty clear on this point.

See here:
http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/informatio...bay-buyers.html
What's a pandora battery?

It's for modding PSP's firmware, after a certain firmware revision (>2.71 or so) you can't do it with software or using game saves anymore. It also allows you to unbrick your PSP if you happen to mess up an upgrade or mod attempt.

craigix said:
It is almost impossible to get the GP2X now. I doubt you will find any in stock anywhere. This has been a problem for months.

more than likely true, if you can get a gp2x, get one and wait for pandora, then of course get it. that's what i did, i purchased my f200 to tide me over till pandora preorders hit.

i purchased my f200 from gp2xstore and had it in less than a week. ordered a cradle from them and got it less than a week later. if they have any in stock, i'd recommend them.

* just checked their site, shows out of stock, so it may be difficult to find one if they don't even have any in stock, they seemed to always have them when i checked (before and after i purchased mine from them) *

Back