Wonky A Buttons

Well, we told the factory about this and usually it is checked before assembly as well.

But it might be a few bad buttons slip in nevertheless with 550 built units ;)

But for those with bad keymats (and I'm desperately hoping this is the only thing 'bad' about the new Pandoras), wouldn't fixing this problem void their warranty?

Waiting for my two pandoras to arrive.one repaired other new.hopefully they will be ok.Guess there are still some minor quibbles.I always liked the build quality of my one nubber.

Thats now :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ninjas late to the afray and yes the sensei' say nothing to fear here, so I return to the shadows.

I think Ed has a fair point too, in that in building 550 of these beasts in such a time span to appease the delays, may mean a few bad buttons escaped Craigs' Project CADbury!

..... :p .....choca choca choca... :eek: .....choca...choca...

My A button feels a little mushy compared to the others. It works fine though. I've had my unit apart and didn't notice any globs of plastic on the button, but I guess that's probably because I wasn't looking for it. If this problem can't be solved at the manufacture, OPT could look into sending all the buttons out to be lightly vibed before using them.

Someone reported that their 7 key was "stuck", but a flick pulled it back into place, and Dunny says his 0 key doesn't respond as well as the others.

I don't think that's an issue with the mat itself. I think it's just not seated properly. My 1, 2 and 3 buttons had a similar issue, but it went away and I took the whole thing apart and put it back together.

Back