Wooohoooo! I Got My Pandora!

torpor

hack hack hack, the little machines fight back
Website
w1xer.at
Very, very excited .. my Pandoras have finally arrived!!

BIG CONGRATS TEAM! They look fantastic! I can't wait to spend my spare hours getting stuff ready for this wonderful platform! :)

/me goes off to do an unboxing video ..

awesomee.png

Its sitting there, charging away, looking so spiffy on my desk .. I no longer have a "virtual Pandora" in my head, based on all the photo's and drama and dilemna of the last two years .. no, now I have a REAL one, sitting there, charging away, looking so spiffy on my desk ..

SqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeE!!!!! :)

(Left the other one in the box so I can do a proper unboxing video later ..)

torpor said:
Its sitting there, charging away, looking so spiffy on my desk .. I no longer have a "virtual Pandora" in my head, based on all the photo's and drama and dilemna of the last two years .. no, now I have a REAL one, sitting there, charging away, looking so spiffy on my desk ..

SqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeE!!!!! :)

All these people with 2 :(

I think I am having a mental break down this is the first time I stopped beleiving in this project well not in the project but I somehow have visions of stuff going horribly wrong with my unit, shipping mistake, or something like that.

Well I think I must cheer up and be glad people who can actually do some coding have one (or 2) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
torpor said:
Very, very excited .. my Pandoras have finally arrived!!

BIG CONGRATS TEAM! They look fantastic! I can't wait to spend my spare hours getting stuff ready for this wonderful platform! :)

/me goes off to do an unboxing video ..
Congrats! Get the video posted. :)

Now, we want the music softwares you told you'll make! :lol:

Nice to see that you find the Pandora fantastic, it makes me even more enthusiastic to get mine.
Congrats, have fun ;)

torpor said:

:eek:

you've got two? Happy you :)

Enjoy it!

Video Review would be greatly appreciated. :)
And: congrats! Soo jealous, but hope youre having fun!

Nupfi said:
Video Review would be greatly appreciated. :)
And: congrats! Soo jealous, but hope youre having fun!
+1

r00tw00t said:
Gratz man!

There are to few pandora videos. I've only seen like two-three :(

rpgmaker.es/descargas/tapa-y-base.ogv
rpgmaker.es/descargas/l-r-y-analogicos.ogv
rpgmaker.es/descargas/factura-manual-embalaje-contenido.ogv

Here some videos from Spanish forums, at least in his unit everything is fine, shows that the screen holds fine, unless for some reason you moove it up and down constantly like a wiimote, sholder buttons also working good, etc...

Viva Pandora:)

NeoG said:
r00tw00t said:
Gratz man!

There are to few pandora videos. I've only seen like two-three :(

rpgmaker.es/descargas/tapa-y-base.ogv
rpgmaker.es/descargas/l-r-y-analogicos.ogv
rpgmaker.es/descargas/factura-manual-embalaje-contenido.ogv

Here some videos from Spanish forums, at least in his unit everything is fine, shows that the screen holds fine, unless for some reason you moove it up and down constantly like a wiimote, sholder buttons also working good, etc...

Viva Pandora:)

Thank you!!! :)

No sweat Gruso, I'm on it! Got a very busy couple of days in front of me at work, and then I'm spending as much time over the weekend getting things ready .. seq24, some trackers, a little mini-synth, and my custom sequencer are all going to get some Pandora run-time love this weekend .. ;)

I have to say the Pandora looks a lot nicer in real life than it did in my dreams. YAY!

Vids will have to wait until later today, too much work to do! :( But for sure I'll be having a video party as soon as I can give my Pandoras undivided attention!

Back