Would anyone buy my 1GHz (when I get it)

shaurz

Still Fresh
I've had a Pandora on preorder for many years. I paid for the 1GHz upgrade. Now that I think about it, I don't need or want it any more. I don't have any interest in playing emulators on the bus any more. I'd rather spend that money on a smartphone.

Instead of asking for a refund which will delay other people getting a Pandora further, I'll wait and maybe one day it will eventually arrive. If/when that does happen I will be selling it straight away unopened. I would like to recover most of the money I've spent on it. Of course even if I got a refund I've lost money due to inflation and lost interest.

Sad to hear and your loss in my opinion because the Pandora offers much more than just emulators.

I suggest when you do get it post it in the Trade section of the forum, units generally sell pretty quickly there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sorry I didn't notice the trade section, I would have posted there had I known. I will make a post there when I get the Pandora (which all depends on when Craig gets enough cash to buy the preordered units).

Hmm I still can't find the trade section, link?

Back