Xmas/Hanukkah/kwanzaa(tomorrow)

I got a Gamecube, Xbox and a Saturn...... :) ... from various different people.

so not a bad haul either.... although Christmas is so materialistic these days. ;)

I got an Xbox, a movie, a volume of Naruto and a Geforce fx 5200 128mb (which I will return to get a Geforce fx 5600 256mb) :D

I asked for nothing but got some anyways. A pot (for flowers) and a fleece blanket. Managed to almost completely diss christmas this year. Yay for me. \o/

I got Mario Kart DD, F Zero GX, 2 Gamecube controllers, one Xbox controller and an I.O.U. for a Zodiac when it gets released here.

A Cheque for £120, A new set of PC speakers, and weirdest of all a radiator drying clothes rack, among other bits and pieces.

Being at Uni sucks, every present somehow becomes practical. Still I am not ungrateful.

I have the money for the zodiac but know that os9xgp are out and by the looks of fgen a decent genesis emulator is on its way whats the point really in buying one, since id only really want it for emulators.

I did the usual thing again and put aside $100 to buy a couple games for myself. This year I wound up getting all import Dreamcast games: Ikaruga, Zero Gunner 2, Bakanetsu Muteki Bangaiou and Street Fighter III: Third Strike.

I got 30EUR, model train set, code/encryption book, and some gogles... Not much compared to what I usually get, plus I had to go on vacation to Switzerland, which was supposed to be my other cristmas present, but it was more like a negative present...

TandeM posted on Dec 26 2003 at 05:51 AM said:
I did the usual thing again and put aside $100 to buy a couple games for myself. This year I wound up getting all import Dreamcast games: Ikaruga, Zero Gunner 2, Bakanetsu Muteki Bangaiou and Street Fighter III: Third Strike.
My copy of Ikaruga got stolen. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My christmas present was a replacement computer. So, I didn't get anything on christmas, but I did buy a CF, DDRMAX2, and .hack Infection.

-Sweet- new futon mattress
mattress set + comforter
some clothes
help buying a -Sweet- new cell phone
some printer ink
some money (that I used to pay off some of my debt for my cell phone)

about it, or atleast all i could remember

DVDs, phone, clothes.

Also my brother got a Gamecube, and I've been playing that more than he has. So in a way, that's also my present :ph34r:

trooper posted on Dec 28 2003 at 02:26 AM said:
Azure posted on Dec 28 2003 at 08:11 AM said:
NssOne posted on Dec 27 2003 at 07:46 PM said:
some printer ink
You didn't receive that as a present, did you?
He did say he needed it. :)

Trooper
Yeah, I said that in a post in General Talk. I did need it, and printer ink was always kind of this luxury for me because I never really had money to spend on something so unnecessary at the time. If I needed something printed for school, I just went to school to print it, or went and used my dad's printer.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a dreamcast these are the games i got:
-shenmue
-jet grind radio
-tomb raider
-seaman
-crazy taxi
-dreamcast vcd player
-dreamcast web browser
and on christmas eve i got:
-wrestlemania 19
-midtown maddnes