Zagg Full Body Shield For Pandora

Should zagg make a shield for pandora

• Total voters

jutleys

HI Here is a petition so we can try and get zagg to make a full body shield for the pandora this will solve the paint flaking problem and
you will never have a scratch on your pandora ever what you think.

Please fill this form to zag after you have voted thankyou.

https://www.zagg.com/hotgadgets/index.php

I believe I may have seen one of these getups on a Zune. Doesn't it kinda give it a dull gloss and a slightly 'soft plastic' feel? I've never been one to cover my devices with cases or protectors, as I'd rather enjoy the original look unobstructed (though a screen protector might not be a bad idea). Would there be enough volume for Zagg to even consider making a set for Pandora? I'll vote 'yes' because there's always the possibility I might change my mind about it.

Edit: I just noticed the poll allows yes and no. Was that done on purpose?

Tokiopop said:
Zagg's are horrid anyway, unless you like your stuff feeling like orange peel.
Not really, they do a pretty good job of protecting from unsightly scratches. The feel isn't really like that at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Zagg full body shield on every small electronic device I own. That includes my PSP, DS Lite, DSi XL, Ipod Touch, and my G1. It is a great product, and really does a great job of adding extra protection.

I would love one for my Pandora, not really for the protection(as my unit arrived with fine scratches anyway), but to give me a better grip on the device. I find the Pandora to be very slick when my hands are completely dry, and it is hard to hold with it's size and weight. With Zagg installed, it would give me a crazy grip. Then one of my problems would no longer exist.

Chris

Zagg do an invisible shield for my phone (OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner) which as phones go is probably in Pandora territory with only a few thousand in circulation since it is a hacker's toy and not intended to replace any smart smartphone soon. It is also still not up to scratch software-wise even after two models and more than 3 years of development. I don't see why they wouldn't do one for the Pandora which may soon outnumber the FreeRunner in circulation numbers :)

atomicthumbs said:
Voted yes and no
Did you really? As of the time stamp on this post, I see 100% "yes". ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll say that the paint on the pandora seems significantly better than that on a DS Fat. or gameboy advance sp. It's got a better feel to it (imo) and even if it does flake/crack due to an impact the case underneath is black plastic not white like on a DS. I don't worry about it so I don't see a heavy need for a custom skin. I would consider a nice vinyl appliqué for the battery case cover with a stylized "pandora" on it, but other than that I've no real interest.

voted yes, I would probably buy one.

btw I have a 40% discount code that I'm not going to use. expires at the end of the month. pm me and its yours :)

100 percent voted for yes... like in north korea, they've also just one option.

I voted "They already do" - Isn't there one for the Archos 605 which has the same screen as the Pandora.

Is there a problem using this one?

To late. Mine has scratches already. and it looks better for it. A case would make it too big for a shirt pocket too.

I remember reading on their site that if they don't list your device you can send your's in and then they make the template of the device and then sell to everyone. I live a few hours away from their main shop, I guess I could when I get my Pandora. Anyone from the Salt Lake area of Utah could do that, I live 4 hours away now but I know from looking at that google map of where everyone lives there were a few people around there that ordered. Also, if it is the first Pandora they use you'd probably get it all for free.

One bonus of going there is they install it perfectly for you, I have a friend that covers everything and takes it there to have professional installation. They actually do the install for free and you just pay for the cover when you visit them. Then again it is not hard to install their product.

The paint does rub off fairly easily. The affected areas have a shiny look to them, as if you were playing with greasy hands.

I think somekone should let zagg have there pandora for a few hours so they can measure it up you will be rewzrded with a free zagg cover and the pandora zagg full body shield will be born.

Is it Gaming System? or PDA? or Media Player? :p (this is the pandora's problem, it takes too long to describe) ... Other?

Back