Zombiepox2x And Annilihator

namco

Website
www.stupendous-stuff.com
Before I start, I've managed to blow my motherboard and I'm in the process of getting a new one. The latest I'll get a new board is the end of this month (I get paid monthly). So anything I say after this is for after I get the mobo sorted, I'll let you know when I do.

Zombiepox2X

I've rewritten, somewhat, the source code to change the deprecated code problems I had using the allegro lib, however, if I cannot compile the program - since that was the initial problem I had before as I couldn't get the gp2x sdl to compile/install properly on andLinux - I would like to ask if someone can help me compile the game.

Annilihator

After Zombiepox2X I'll be coding a game I was penning for the PC (until my GP2X came along and one useful engine). I've now decided to write it for the GP2X and use the ZeEngine to power the 3D aspect of the game. Annilihator is a scrolling shoot 'em up and was the reason why I asked about what shoot 'em ups you liked/didn't like and why. Thank you very much for all your input on that thread.

Id say this is fine for this section. Let people know what you are working on and what to expect from it.

I hope your mobo gets sorted out soon because these projects sound cool.

Zombiepox2X

I've rewritten, somewhat, the source code to change the deprecated code problems I had using the allegro lib, however, if I cannot compile the program - since that was the initial problem I had before as I couldn't get the gp2x sdl to compile/install properly on andLinux - I would like to ask if someone can help me compile the game.

You, sir, rock. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh there is something I can say about the features for Annilihator, one that I'm planning is the use of the BOB (when it is released) to enable two people to play via usb joysticks. Concerning this I'd like to ask, for those that know, how easy is it to code the BOB functionality into the game or is this a firmware thing. Sorry but I'm a little clueless about that.

Back