Zombiepox2x V1.0

Just tried it out... Namco, good job! It reminded how much I dislike the joystick. God, I need to get the new GP2X since it'll have a D-pad and Craig's isn't coming out until spring 2008 and will be very $$$.

Couple of suggestions/comments:
  • Very pleased with the resolution, it's a perfect fit for our device. Look great.
  • The sound comes across perfectly... you had said "no music", and I mistakenly assumed that meant no sound at all.
  • The antialiasing (pixel smoothing) isn't shown in the font in the menu
  • Can the default sfx volume be set to high (at least until the menu issues are fixed)?
  • Can't see the top section of the map (under score and other info). Transparency issues?
  • Request: configurable controls in an INI/CFG file? I personally like to keep the map onscreen, and setting it to L or R would be awesome.
Thanks for your work on this, Namco. All things considered, it's a very good port! Bravo :)

Edit: Oh, and either .GPE works for me. I'm running firmware 2.0.0.

Very pleased with the resolution, it's a perfect fit for our device. Look great.

You're not the only one! :)

Can't see the top section of the map (under score and other info). Transparency issues?

I don't get that why that is. I may drop the resolution a bit and see what that does. Can't be the transparency issues as the transparency is OK at the bottom of the map.

I'll make another update by this weekend.

Controls in the menu work WAY too fast, there is not delay.

AS in; hold down a button on the menu and it will 'flicker' back and forth.

Need to check if button has been pressed and released perhaps?

Back