Release 1Ghz boards. Fancy one?

I'll be doing the Twitter mention tomorrow, and then I think Ed is doing a newsletter to some customers at least, so do try to get in line soon if you want one of these.

I got in line as fast as i could :D , Theres only one person in front of me :p !

Originally i found out about the pandora in 2009, the line was already longer then the chinese wall.

But it put me in the perfect position to make an upgrade to the Panda+ :) so it was worth it.

Btw, should the Pandora have a cute little panda as a mascot ? :)

Main Linux got a penguin, lets give him a panda friend :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, should the Pandora have a cute little panda as a mascot ? :)

Main Linux got a penguin, lets give him a panda friend :)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48067-pandora-mascot/page__st__90'>http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48067-pandora-mascot/page__st__90

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48067-pandora-mascot/

PandaNew.jpg

hmm mine is developing a hingecrack, and some slight signs of a would be purple haze .... but I guess im late and dont have enough money for an upgrade... :(

Sent an email for the upgrade.

Please let us all know if we made the cut and when all order slots are filled.

Sent an inquiry the other day (before yesterday) and got a response yesterday (mind this was late night email, early morning response) so that is quick response times on OP's part. I've got a money order to process :)

Personally am excited about this and want to support the project in every way I can.

I'm not very Linux savvy but I like fiddling with things, so I'll do some testing with programs, OS beta releases, testing crash limits (in programs, overclocking etc.)...

I'm also curious if the new hardware effects SD cards at all.

Cheers!

Nice. :) Pandora is made for people like us (no i dont mean people with floppy ears :p ), the more supporters there are, the more pandora we will see in the future.

With plenty of supporters onboard there can be a pandora 2, 3 , 4 and who knows.

Especially with the oncoming trend of dumb terminals in which software is streamed from a cloud, it will be a breath of fresh air to be able to own an open source device that can hold all our goodies.

Despite my earlier statement, I decided to splash out and order one of these. Day one orderer of the original model, will have mine two years at the end of July, decided I might as well get in on the ground floor with the a Turbo, or Pandora+, or whatever we're calling it! Looking forward to putting it through its paces!! :)

(null)

Go for it my Irish brother. I like to think of it as the posh Pandora.Lol. Unlike Irish public transport let's hope the 1gh pandy arrives on time! Nobody wants to be stuck in the limbo that is Mallow train station.BrrRRR it's so cold.Best train station in Ireland 5 years in a row.Fuck me if that's best then im off to Calcutta!

That's hilarious! They have a Best Railway Station in Ireland award?

That's hilarious! They have a Best Railway Station in Ireland award?
I think it's an award(ie in fact a picture in a frame on a bland wall.) for best run or maintained station.You wait 30 mins for a train to come in a shitty dirty waiting room watching a telly with garbled reception.The toilets I kid you not are cleaned infrequently perhaps every few months.The last time I perchanced upon this despotic Train Staion?The light fixture fell from the roof to much laughter from onlookers oh and the door would not friggin stay closed.Welcome to Ireland.LoL

Yes I will admit travelling on trains which leave at the times they're supposed to is still a bit of a culture shock here in Ireland! Not experienced the joys of Mallow station for many years, even though I'm from Cork!! ;)

(null)

Back