1Ghz Pandora owners buy-delivery dates

I and a buddy of mine upgraded our original orders to 1GHz versions through Craigs shop and got confirmation for our payment on 21/06/2012, which is now more than two months.

Still we are without a Pandora and have not received a shipping e-mail either...

I'm in a similar position.

I upgraded an original Batch 1 preorder to a 1GHz version at Craig's shop, receipt of payment was confirmed on the 7th of June, I'm almost at three months now. It gets harder when I see someone who upgraded almost a month later but from a different shop has had theirs for over three weeks already. I do understand that the time to deliver was always an estimate but, the longer it goes after the first couple of shipments of 1GHz ones without any more appearing, the more grumpy (& nervous) I get wondering when the next ones will be sent....

If all goes to plan wasnt it a case of new batch of pandoras to ship end of this week or early next week? Then they have to get to craig and then assuming he's not ill at this point, be able to ship them himself. So were looking at a minimum of one more week before the next craig shop customer sees a 1ghz...

Got mine on august the 28th and upgraded on the 3rd.

My SD card is a bit too small to put everything I want on it. Gotta buy a 32 or 64Go one.

I have some trouble to get UAE4ALL working. It'll have to wait, not enough time to find right now.

Did you get UAE4ALL working in the end afterwards?

any news about when the next batch of 1 GHZ unit will be shipped ? and what will be the last queue number for that shippement ? (I'm #140...)

I think they are waiting on personnel (holidays, sickness) at Global Components to resume production. German employment laws allow people to be off and/or sick and my experience of German factories is that they slow-down in the summer due to this and don't usually bring in extra workers (probably skills are an issue).

You have to remember that German employee's enjoy some of the most generous holiday allowances. 30 days per years is commonplace and my bro-in-law in Cologne, gets 45 days of paid leave!

There are so many games, which I have decided aren't worth the discomfort of playing on anything besides the Pandora to me, that I've become a snob who doesn't settle for anything less than what I don't have. I kind of want to go to sleep for however much longer it is. But instead I'm going to draw lots of 800x480 wallpapers.

Any news on the next load of 1Ghz ones?

The current status page reckons current production is capable of 150/week but the last 1GHz ones shipped to Craig's queue position #54 back on the 21st of August from a load made the week before, have there really been none made since then?

I do struggle to work out how that for such a short queue product, other people that have ordered after me have gotten theirs first. I know the other queue's can be fairly complicated with all the profits being split one way or the other... but that shouldn't be an issue here. Yet it is. I just hope to get mine in this next batch.

Seriously, one more person goes "I ordered mine 2days ago and it just arrived, its great thanks" and I'll scream, and then cry.

Me too, my thoughts exactly :rolleyes: ! The wait is just killing me... waited so long now, this last wait seems forever roll on the next batch!!!

Anyone have any news on their 1Ghz order..... still patiently waiting... Im No57,

has 55 or 56 arrived yet??

Anyone have any news on their 1Ghz order..... still patiently waiting... Im No57,

has 55 or 56 arrived yet??

Ol' #55 here checking in....still waiting.....have not received any emails yet.....

:(

Soon we'll have to pay a premium upgrade to get our 1Ghz units shipped out in time. Only applies to the first 30 though, after that it'll stall once again, and a "Premium: Premium 1Ghz Upgrade" will have to be paid for instead...

There are so many games, which I have decided aren't worth the discomfort of playing on anything besides the Pandora to me, that I've become a snob who doesn't settle for anything less than what I don't have. I kind of want to go to sleep for however much longer it is. But instead I'm going to draw lots of 800x480 wallpapers.

lol ... nice one. Felt very similar. (Share the wallpapers! atm mine is Otlet in his mundaneum.)

Back