200 Finished, Some One Nubbers Available

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Finished the 200 today. Do not panic if you didn't receive your email yet, they will keep shipping until Monday.

There are about 10 units on which one of the nubs does not work, if you want to queue jump it's the openpandorasales email address.

While plenty of people can resurrect them you should still expect it to NEVER WORK.

mvickers03 said:
It's 5% which is pretty good going. Have you had many boards that simply don't work Craig?

Boards which don't work are not a big issue as they just go back and are fixed. In the first ~400 there was high board issues, but the factory is much better at spotting issues before they ship now.

It will only get better and better. Michael has build a nub tester for the factory too, so no more faulty nubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news Craig!

Is there any info in regards to what is happening with the remaining 3000 orders? When should that assembly begin?

Chris

craigix said:
mvickers03 said:
It's 5% which is pretty good going. Have you had many boards that simply don't work Craig?

Boards which don't work are not a big issue as they just go back and are fixed. In the first ~400 there was high board issues, but the factory is much better at spotting issues before they ship now.

It will only get better and better. Michael has build a nub tester for the factory too, so no more faulty nubs.

static.gif

(I hope TNT post wont fuck up the pandora I sent back for repair tracking isnt working so I have no clue where it is :( )

Thanks for the update Craigix, I just can't wait, especially now that the software is getting better and better! :)

Keep the great work!

jumpman said:
Is there any info in regards to what is happening with the remaining 3000 orders? When should that assembly begin?
I think we need to learn that with the cases, we can only count them when they arrive in the UK... Maybe we should assume the factory hasn't claimed to have shipped them yet.

Yeah, now I fell for it (just sent a mail wanting to join the one-nub club).
Even if one is totally busted, atleast I'll have one nub i can take apart without fear of it breaking and my position used to be 1700-1800, so I get to skip the case of case uncertainty :p .

EDIT:
We have despatched your order today. We have despatched via UPS 4 day delivery and you will receive your tracking number later today.
1. That was freaking fast reply :D
2. WTF, i originally chose air mail... Not that it bothers me much :p

The 3000 cases is in hand, it's not a delay of any kind. They will ship when we need them.

As has been said before, it's either speed or QC. We're going with QC right now, but speed will improve over time while keeping the QC.

craigix said:
mvickers03 said:

I'm glad to hear that mate. Your doing a fantastic job so far.

craigix said:
The 3000 cases is in hand, it's not a delay of any kind. They will ship when we need them.

As has been said before, it's either speed or QC. We're going with QC right now, but speed will improve over time while keeping the QC.
Very nice to hear!
happy-smiley-870.gif

By this rate, I may actually get my P for my birthday as planned! :p
Good job!

Many thanks for your hard work Craig, received my email yesterday!

Scheduled for delivery on Monday!

YAY!

Back