Single Nub Units Again

Gruso said:
GENTLEMEN. I have arrived at the club.

The right nub is fairly cactus, it's got some scratchy crap in it. Trying to click with it was a nightmare at first, I opened about 20 terminals in a row at one point. Arrgh! Some calibration dancing and compressed air seems to have brought it under control, although it's still a little scratchy. I'll get it fixed up when my batch 2 unit arrives.

More words from me later. :)
Congrats, enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Mr Loon, yep!

0eaRa.jpg

('scuse the flash, crappy camera washed the screen out without it)

Congratulations, Gruso. :D Love your description of the right nub. :lol:

Good picture, too. If it's any help, I find that if I have to use the flash, aiming my camera more at the keyboard will mostly prevent the flash from obscuring the screen, whilst still lighting the Pandora properly. :p

Prometheus said:
Congratulations, Gruso. :D Love your description of the right nub. :lol:

Good picture, too. If it's any help, I find that if I have to use the flash, aiming my camera more at the keyboard will mostly prevent the flash from obscuring the screen, whilst still lighting the Pandora properly. :p

Good picture?? There are NDS games in the background with no sign of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan or Rhythm Tengoku and you call that a good PICTURE?!?!? I call that blasphemy!!

Cuetzpalin said:
Mine has shipped!

:pandora2ut4: :D

Were you a first or second batcher?

I ask because it looks like first batchers are getting priority, so any news of when the second batchers are getting their one-nubbers would be good news to me indeed. :D

Aurekana said:

I ask because it looks like first batchers are getting priority, so any news of when the second batchers are getting their one-nubbers would be good news to me indeed. :D

I'm a first batcher...

Cuetzpalin said:
Aurekana said:

I'm a first batcher...

Alright. Was thrown off by your join-by date.

Aurekana said:
Alright. Was thrown off by your join-by date.

Well, actually, I am a first batcher, but did place my order back in april this year. So I'm not exactly like most of the people here that placed their pre-orders early on.

I waited till I saw the production was already going. Yet, as you can see, I'm not exactly the most patient since I prefered to switch to a one nubber instead of waiting some more months. But I might be going to a long travel in October and I wanted to make sure I'll be able to bring my Pandora.

what time did you get your email saying that it was being shipped?

coo im hoping to get a email some time this week saying that mine is being sent out. was told by debs that i was in the next 5 1nubs last friday so im hoping that i will get it soon.

According to Craig, the nubs are testing just fine right now, so I wonder what that means for us one-nubbers.

http://twitter.com/Craigix/statuses/20230429503

this will sound bad but i hope for atleast 4 more so i can get one early before i go on vaction in november. i will be along flight without one me thinks

Aurekana said:
According to Craig, the nubs are testing just fine right now, so I wonder what that means for us one-nubbers.

http://twitter.com/Craigix/statuses/20230429503

I guess that means you can mail them asking to remove you from the one-nub list, or stick with it. If you move back to your previous place on the line, then I think you can expect to be getting your 2 nubs Pandora in about 2 months (TM).

mecksg1 said:
this will sound bad but i hope for atleast 4 more so i can get one early before i go on vaction in november. i will be along flight without one me thinks

Yep, that's the same reason why I opted for a one nubber. Except my vacation is in October... but I'll be going to Korea and there are hotspots everywhere, so I just couldn't go without my Pandora... that and the long-long flight, of course.

sound like it would be. bet it will b fun over here. just hoping still

I'm sure there will be the odd unit which still has a 'borderline' nub, still it's a joy to build and test with this new batch all working!

craigix said:
I'm sure there will be the odd unit which still has a 'borderline' nub, still it's a joy to build and test with this new batch all working!
craig dont take this the wrong way when i say this cause you guys are working your a"" s off trying to get these bad bboys out but i hope you find atleast 5 1nubs so i can get one of them faster. thanks for all thw hard work

Back