Single Nub Units Again

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
We went though all the spares etc. last week as some of you may know.

The result was we managed to build 10 single nub units (well, both nubs work, the right one is often just 'iffy').

If you want to switch to one email openpandorasales@gmail.com.

If you want to buy one I'll let you know later if any are left.

These should be the last of these types of units (aside from any returns which we can rebuild) as the nub manufacturer now tests before shipping.

Anyone heard anything more ie, those who have requested a switch?
Craig.

It does not look like there will be any for sale.

However we still have some boards to look at to see if we can bring them back to life in any way, so while the nubs might work it's possible we could build some units with things like no touch screen working, things like that. We're trying to recycle as much as possible as we go along - I don't want a giant pile of broken boards at the end of this batch.

It was just to get an idea if I should get my hopes up as regards switching my order from the second batch to a one nubber?

Well, I did send a mail too hoping to join the one-nub-club, and have not received any mail yet... I guess they'll only send a mail after the units are shipped, together with its tracking number (in case you chose UPS).

I think I did it fast, but not sure if fast enough, there were over 300 reads already when I found the post :unsure: .

Please, if anybody receives any confirmation mail or something let us know. I think there's no need to mail all the people asking for a switch just to say you didn't managed to get one, just to post here when the 10 units are gone and the lucky ones are notified... so we'll know if we didn't get any mail, we will have to go back to the cue.

Right now, I'm crossing all of my fingers. :rolleyes:

Back