200 Pandoras Shipping W/c 16 August

doh! didn't get my return in fast enough to get a replacement from this mini batch :p

But I've had my fun, I almost would feel bad to hold up other people from getting their long awaited Pandoras... almost!

Congrats to all that get confirmation e-mails! this thing really is awesome!

matzesu said:
From the last 100 there where 17 for EvilDragons Customers, so next week whe should have around 35...

Probably the week after, if Craig builds 200 units next week, they might not arrive before the week after in my place.
The 17 from the last one will arrive on Monday.

Last edited:
Despellanion said:
EvilDragon said:
lobski said:
Im curious, with the 200, how many have shippped total?

Should be about 900.
In that case I'm a bit worried that I still haven't got an email. I was told to be in the 700-800 range.

Remember that that's just from Craig's list - not all the distributors (Craig, ED and Fatih) together. And you also have to factor in faulty units that have been replaced. I was told I'm 600 - 700, but I've heard there are some who were quoted 450 - 500 and still haven't gotten an email. All I can say is, relax and wait 'cause there's still a few hundred people in front of you, probably. I hope mine's in the next group though, I'm going away on Friday and would be so annoyed if I missed it - no one will be here to collect it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despellanion said:
In that case I'm a bit worried that I still haven't got an email. I was told to be in the 700-800 range.

I was told to be 450-550, and still no email either, so I guess some delays have to be taken into account. Getting closer though ;)

yahoomessengerhiddenemo.gif

silverspring said:
Is this project still alive for anyone to care?
The project is very obviously still alive, and judging by how active the board is, people very much care.

Just because you've repeatedly mentioned that *you* don't like *your* old software and thus don't like *your* Pandora and apparently think that consequently nobody else should like theirs either, that doesn't mean that you need to share your negativity about it with the rest of us. :p

(And I'm sorry guys. I know I'm usually the one who says nothing about this sort of stuff. :p)

No need to apologize my dear, you went pretty easy on him compared to what I had in mind... ;)
Probably did him a favor.. Seriously, why do you bother reading these forums if you think this product is of no interest to anyone?
Masochism?

Michoko said:
Despellanion said:

I was told to be 450-550, and still no email either, so I guess some delays have to be taken into account. Getting closer though ;)

350-450 here, still no luck :(

16:20 UTC

Just to give you guys an idea where we might be at. I have received shipping confirmation and tracking number for my pandora. I am 350 to 400 in craigs queue. It's sitting in a UPS hub an hour away and yet I don't get it until Monday. Ugh! So close and yet so far. Still I am very excited!

Hey empc, you joined a day before I did just in time for the mad rush of ordering!

Honestly this whole situation makes me regret that I didn't take the damn day off 2 years ago. It ended up making such a difference in timeline for people who ordered just a few hours before I did.

Of course, I wouldn't want to be at the very front of the line either, but somewhere in the 300-500 range is probably nice. I'm back at 800-900 (at this rate, about a month in the future at least), and for those in the 3000-4000 this must be crazy.

Xanas said:
Honestly this whole situation makes me regret that I didn't take the damn day off 2 years ago. It ended up making such a difference in timeline for people who ordered just a few hours before I did.

Of course, I wouldn't want to be at the very front of the line either, but somewhere in the 300-500 range is probably nice. I'm back at 800-900 (at this rate, about a month in the future at least), and for those in the 3000-4000 this must be crazy.
I didn't order straight away because I didn't have the cash at the time and as the shipping date was two months(TM) away I figured I'd be able to pick one up pretty much straight away in early '09. Regretting that now I'm stuck in 3000-4000. But never mind, at least two months seems like a reality again! :p

EvilDragon said:
lobski said:
Im curious, with the 200, how many have shippped total?

Should be about 900.

How did 900 units ship to customers already? I know a few that have their lines around 400 to 500, and they didn't even get a shipping email yet?

Back