24 Hour Delivery?

fb77

Still Fresh
Hi all,

Firstly, hello, I've recently taken the decision to join the GP2X 'owners club', and I can't wait! :D

With that in mind, I have a question:

I ordered last night (Friday) from gp2x.co.uk (I live in the UK) with 24 hour delivery, and I wanted to confirm if I can actually expect to receive my order within 24 hours, or if that only applies to Monday to Friday deliveries.

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find any mention on this forum or the sales website.

Thanks in advance.

I hope you will have it this week, you see GPH have been acting very odd with their supply recently, firstly the new LCD problem stopped units which was fair enough, but now they are saying due to demand shipments are slow.

I'm not sure what is going on but we will keep you updated by email. I hope they will arrive this week.

craigix said:
I hope you will have it this week, you see GPH have been acting very odd with their supply recently, firstly the new LCD problem stopped units which was fair enough, but now they are saying due to demand shipments are slow.

I'm not sure what is going on but we will keep you updated by email. I hope they will arrive this week.

Hi craigix,

Thanks for the response. Sorry to hear that there are difficulties with supply.

I do feel I've been somewhat missold on the 24 hour delivery though.

Assuming that means '24 hours from when we've got your order and units in stock', I probably could have just gone for slower delivery.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just want my new toy! ;)

I shall stop loitering by the front door now then! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you keep me upto date also please.

I placed an order for a GP2X, under the name Jonathan Hale.

Jacquelyn has been sending me emails keeping me upto date about the problems with GPH and the 4.1.0 FW.

Just had nothing from anyone for 7 days now.

Thanks!

fb77 - I shall also move my bed from the front door, back into my bedroom!!

Back