32X On Picodrive

kyosaeba

Still Fresh
Ok, hi there guys, i have a little problem with the 32X games on picodrive!
It's seems we can play them, but i've try many things......
Download the bios
change the configurations
but nothing happen, the game always says this game is only for super32 system!
Can anyone help me? :wiz:

No, you can't play 32x games, yet. It's work in progress and not yet released...

sbock said:
No, you can't play 32x games, yet. It's work in progress and not yet released...

Awww man! ^^;
Oh well maybe next time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried with Saturn games and all i can see is a black screen :(

That's odd, I was getting nearly 13 fps in my XBOX360 emulator on the wiz, and it's a much more complicated system to emulate.

x68000 said:
Dreamcast games had the same issues too. Unplayable - most i could get was 20fps max

It's a shame we don't have a x68000 emulator for the gp2x or wiz. It's a great system.

christo930 said:
x68000 said:
Dreamcast games had the same issues too. Unplayable - most i could get was 20fps max

It's a shame we don't have a x68000 emulator for the gp2x or wiz. It's a great system.
It's an amazing machine. I've got an Expert II setup and comparing like for like games on the other 16-bit platforms with the x68k just goes to show what a miss it was not having a western release.

I doubt it could be pulled off on a gp2x, but a Wiz would be a possibility and a certainty on the Pandora. Any devs out there need a new project? :p

I tried obvlivion PC version in picodrive, got -60 FPS so it was full speed I just had to play the whole game backwards. Please fix this in future releases. Thanks. =)

x68000 said:
christo930 said:
x68000 said:

It's an amazing machine. I've got an Expert II setup and comparing like for like games on the other 16-bit platforms with the x68k just goes to show what a miss it was not having a western release.

I doubt it could be pulled off on a gp2x, but the Wiz would be a possibility and a certainty IMO on the Pandora. Any devs out there need a new project? :p

Great machine the x68000, never seen 1 but played the emulator on the pc and the games are near arcade perfect, i think the sharp x68000 was used as an early development tool for the final arcade releases in its time, hence why the games are very close to the final releases (correct me if i'm wrong)

I mentioned this last year on this topic.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49927-any-possibilty-of-a-sharp-x68000-emulator/

x68000 said:
christo930 said:
x68000 said:

I doubt it could be pulled off on a gp2x, but a Wiz would be a possibility and a certainty on the Pandora. Any devs out there need a new project? :p

I think the gp2x could handle it, if it were written from scratch optimized for the GP2X. The problem is that everyone wants software that can be ported from system to system with minimal effort. I don't think the gp32 or the gp2x were ever pushed anywhere near their limits.

Back