7 Day units new URL

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Hello everyone,

Due to our host being up and down all week, the 7 day ordering page is here now:

http://www.icontrolpad.com/pandoraprivate.html

I've tested it and it all works.

Note: It's also possible to buy an iCP and a Pandora at the same time via this as a side effect. I know some people wanted to do that.

7 Day orders are approaching the 100 mark now, but there is still time to order. Upgrades should email.

Working on the 300 new boards now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Craigix, can you remind Jacquelyn to send my invoice :( 3 emails to her, 2 back since I've indicated I'm ready to pay for upgrade and no invoice, but the latest email received said she would send it (17 hours ago).

Craigix, can you remind Jacquelyn to send my invoice :( 3 emails to her, 2 back since I've indicated I'm ready to pay for upgrade and no invoice, but the latest email received said she would send it (17 hours ago).

All the emails will be up to date tomorrow.

Note: It's also possible to buy an iCP and a Pandora at the same time via this as a side effect. I know some people wanted to do that.

And they would ship together? I ordered three iCPs within the first few hours of preorders, and the combined price for UPS shipping was the same as for one ($50). If the current schedule holds up iCPs will start shipping in 7 days. If I upgrade my 2nd batch preorder can it be shipped with my iCPs without additional shipping cost?

And they would ship together? I ordered three iCPs within the first few hours of preorders, and the combined price for UPS shipping was the same as for one ($50). If the current schedule holds up iCPs will start shipping in 7 days. If I upgrade my 2nd batch preorder can it be shipped with my iCPs without additional shipping cost?

Yes this can be done, you will have to email sales to get it flagged as such.

you should continue the 7 days past 100, probably for as long as there is any kind of a wait time for normal orders

wow...craig...seriously...update that picture of the pandora on the 7day order page, thats bad advertising

Wow, $8 for a stylus? I'm sure this is so people don't go crazy and get 20. My nephew looses his styli at least a few times a week on his DS and I feel bad if I loose the one that came with the device after years of use. Some people. . .

wow...craig...seriously...update that picture of the pandora on the 7day order page, thats bad advertising

I know I know... need someone to make me a new one, I'm really bad with paint programs.

Why not use this one : pandorabig.jpg

Other issues :

Pound signs are shown as a square box with a question mark inside.

Seem to remember reading that if you order the Case + Parts you do not get a DPad.

Some prices are shown with VAT excluded, others with it included (Dev support badge).

All the emails will be up to date tomorrow.

And yet I still haven't gotten anything back from Monday.

Have all the emails been gotten through like you said, or not?

It seems not, at least on my end.

Good news that the premium pandoras are selling well.I hope ye sell many more.Hope the icontrolpad is a big success for you guys.

How much are these 7 day units helping you to get the normal units out the door again?

I read that with the extra people they can now make up to 140 units a day if nothing goes wrong (shoulder buttons, etc.)...

I'm considering the premium pandora, and after seeing that the icp has a battery inside it, that's not a bad idea either. However, how do you add the "upgrade price" to your existing order? (I ordered about a year ago)

I'm using an samsung galaxy S though - dimensions wise it measures between the iphone 4 and 3gs in length, while being slightly wider. Wonder if that's a problem.

More of a worry though is the sgs has a charging connection thats microusb, and on the top (iphone is at the bottom)

i have exactly the same question had already sent an email but got no answers... how do you go about paying extra to upgrade an order placed more than 2 years ago?

im ready to pay more for the extra production expenses. but please help yourself and answer the emails and requests.

thanks,

/f

I'm considering the premium pandora, and after seeing that the icp has a battery inside it, that's not a bad idea either. However, how do you add the "upgrade price" to your existing order? (I ordered about a year ago)

I'm using an samsung galaxy S though - dimensions wise it measures between the iphone 4 and 3gs in length, while being slightly wider. Wonder if that's a problem.

More of a worry though is the sgs has a charging connection thats microusb, and on the top (iphone is at the bottom)

Hurrah! I'm very happy that my upgraded Pandora has shipped now, only 5 days after I paid for the upgrade. Can't wait for it to get here. Will continue writing my game in the meantime! Thanks Craig for your very good idea to offer these 'Premium Pandoras'. I hope it helps the project along a bit.

Back