A Harsh Dose Of Reality

Monk said:
Seriously, guys, we're better off discussing whether you can use a Pandora to detect ghosts or not...
It's already sorted, Monk. You simply need to load this onto a Pandora...

haunted.gif

... And voila, automatic ghost detection!

Last edited by a moderator:
piercer said:
I have continually stated that the Pandora will NEVER be delivered, and I have yet to be proved wrong. I would like you to look at a post from over a year ago on this thread:

[....bullshit here....blah etc....]

My God, how long till you guys realise it will never be delivered. Its is well beyond a joke now. It is well out of date now - and getting more out of date by the minute.

Really?! You seem so sure. I propose that, to properly persuade us of your belief, you make a vow to publically euthanize yourself in an increasingly slow and painful way as the wait from now until the shipping of the Pandorae gets smaller, effective upon the delivery of the first batch. I propose this introductory scale in the form of wait-time::method....

(two years)::slit wrists and bleed out
(one year)::asphyxiate yourself. Stop short of death and repeat, once for every month less than a year up to half a year.
(half a year)::drown yourself in water deviating from body temperature (in the direction of your choice) by 20 degrees fahrenheit for each week less than half a year up to two months.
(two months)::coat body in kerosine and light on fire until lightly toasted (and dead).
(one month)::Get a sex change (or remain female, whichever appropriate) and walk into a Middle Eastern country whilst nude.
(before the end of CNY holiday)::dissect self and remove organs in reverse order of necessity (e.g. least necessary first)

It is only by accepting this vow that you can persuade us that your opinion is that important to you.
Otherwise fuck off.

^_^

Disclaimer: AquaAnalogue does not support suicide of beings with any worth. Worthless beings on the other hand, may snuff it ^_^

Monk said:
We need a standard "please do not feed the trolls" graphic IMHO.

I must admit Ir ead the original post and laughed a bit at how much was true, laughed a bit more at the apparent mistake, and then decided not to feed the troll with a direct response. Seriously, guys, we're better off discussing whether you can use a Pandora to detect ghosts or not...
You are so right, again. I've just read some old posts and realized that I already tried to calm the OP over a year ago, when he freaked out because of the refund >_<

Prometheus said:
Monk said:
Seriously, guys, we're better off discussing whether you can use a Pandora to detect ghosts or not...
It's already sorted, Monk. You simply need to load this onto a Pandora...

haunted.gif

... And voila, automatic ghost detection!

Who you gonna call? That's a pretty quick turnaround there - almost.. spooky!

Can I post some bad words? Please? Pleeeeaaase? My mommy never let me do it at home but I've grown quite a bit the last thirty years.

So can I? Puhleeeease?

Here Kitty Kitty, here, food! Come on Troll(y) boy! Catch! Now f%^&$ off!

I just hope somebody doesn't buy a a Pandora mommy. I don't want them on the forum saying bad words about my console. Mommy mommmy! Can you keep him out please? Can you? Thank you mommy. I love you!

piercer said:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/45857-product-pictures/page__st__60__p__684593__fromsearch__1&#entry684593

"Check the Community Blog, ED gave a manufacturing update "

Gave a manufacturing date - LOL again

Update != Date

Prometheus said:
Monk said:
Who you gonna call?
Not this lot, for sure. :p

LOL, that was pretty funny - but I the "original" show missed a trick by calling is "Most Haunted Live!". I mean, surely the 2Live" bit kinds gives the game away?

Note - I've never seen the show, but I gather it's a bit... well, naff. Good soundtrack tho!

Page three already?

Here's an idea guys. How bout you don't let him know how much it bothers you. Because this is the type of reaction he wants. He's wacking off at our dissatisfaction. Whereas if you just didn't post, maybe he'd just go limp and post elsewhere.

Back