Alien Versus Predator

From what I've read, gpu940 is still very much lacking in features, and isn't as simple as just dropping it in and recompiling... This might be possible eventually, but my guess is that it would be best to let gpu940 mature a little before anyone attempted something like this.

--Zero

I remember playing the free demo of that game on the PC just before it went on sale.
Scared the sh*t out of me :lol:

Would probably be a little too advanced at the moment, but then again I've never tried the Linux version & I don't know how much it used the more advanced features of OpenGL?

Basically, there's no way in hell that it will ever run on the GP2X at any reasonable speed.

It would be pretty cool if someone ported it to the XBox, though.

I remember playing the free demo of that game on the PC just before it went on sale.

I don't know whether you knew/noticed. There were some changes from the demo to the final version like in the demo, using the predator, switching from normal vision to any other vision used energy. In the final version switching to different visions used no energy at all!

No. Not going to happen. If you want to get an idea of how it will run, try the GP2X Quake 2 port. This is seriously not going to happen and you're better off to get over it.

I don't know whether you knew/noticed. There were some changes from the demo to the final version like in the demo, using the predator, switching from normal vision to any other vision used energy. In the final version switching to different visions used no energy at all!
Never noticed? by the time I'd saved up enough money to buy the game, the second one had been released lol.
Don't think I ever got to play the full version of the first one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back