Amiga Games

Ian J

Advanced Member
Ive not played these games but im eagerly waiting on streaks amiga emulator UAE EX. Team 17 who made arcade pool made many good amiga games, alien breed,project x etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure I played Deflektor, which was perfect.

On a recent plane trip I played Crazy Cars 3 and D-Generation, which were both perfect and awesome games.

Just tested:

- datastorm runs in uae4all

- deflektor runs in uae4all

- arcade-pool runs in uae4all (obviously it automatically switches back to ECS from AGA)

- deluxe galaga does not boot in uae4all (pretty sure due to being an AGA-game.) I tried to run it in p-uae, but without big success. It boots, graphic are messed up and sound stutters. Maybe some tweaking helps, but i doubt that.

I also tried PandUAE, but all i get is a black screen. But I just tried to quickly setup PandUAE anyway.

If it's the gamestyle of Galaga that you like you will find other versions, remakes or the original arcade-version (MAME). At least one of them should run nicely. Or - as Wrath of Khan mentioned . maybe UAE Ex will be able to run it. If that will ever be released. :p

Just tested:

- datastorm runs in uae4all

- deflektor runs in uae4all

- arcade-pool runs in uae4all (obviously it automatically switches back to ECS from AGA)

- deluxe galaga does not boot in uae4all (pretty sure due to being an AGA-game.) I tried to run it in p-uae, but without big success. It boots, graphic are messed up and sound stutters. Maybe some tweaking helps, but i doubt that.
Awesome thank you Lomaxx.

Every week I find another reason to justify getting a Pandora.

So many games so little time, I'll have to get a job that requires a longer commute as an excuse to sit and play.

im eagerly waiting on streaks amiga emulator

You're not the only one.. i am desperate to fire up my Amiga game collection but find the current UAE4ALL builds frustrating, StreaK is fast becoming an emulator Jim'll Fix It and a bit of a Pandora community hero in my humble opinion.. now if he could just focus his attention upon the N64 all would be well with the world.

im eagerly waiting on streaks amiga emulator

You're not the only one.. i am desperate to fire up my Amiga game collection but find the current UAE4ALL builds frustrating, StreaK is fast becoming an emulator Jim'll Fix It and a bit of a Pandora community hero in my humble opinion.. now if he could just focus his attention upon the N64 all would be well with the world.
Yeah i dont like the current uae4all most of the games i want to play dont work and many crash half way through so ive given up on it. Streaks emu cant come soon enough.+tv out and ill be ready to play all those amiga games i never did years ago.Better n64 emulation would indeed be nice also and id love to see how the pandora would cope with dreamcast emulation too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back