... and production still is reliable and moving forward :) (2012-05-11)

they should have been shipped, CraigiX assured us they will be and ED confirmed that, it's probably only an E-Mail problem as usual...

...or is it?

they should have been shipped, CraigiX assured us they will be and ED confirmed that, it's probably only an E-Mail problem as usual...
Not tried emailing them about it. I was just wondering if I've missed any information about it on the boards.

They were both adamant that they would be done, then the 1Ghz units were talked about and the pre-orders were all quite again.

Now they're on about upgrading the old delivered units but still no word about the undelivered one's.

Getting that sinking feeling again :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Craigix sort out Trips and lineof7's pandoras! I think you should get them priority for being so devoted on the boards..,

Come on Craigix sort out Trips and lineof7's pandoras! I think you should get them priority for being so devoted on the boards..,
Cheers, but I'm fine waiting my turn like everybody else. I just want to see them fulfil their obligations to the people that supported them and got them this far :)

Plus.. a lot of the people that pre-ordered did so because they were programmers that wanted to help out. It's a shame that so many of them don't get to contribute directly and expand the software scene. There could have been tons more software available for the Pandora if all those programmers had their units :)

Hmmm, I thought ED recapped recently on how many 2008 orders were left to ship? Time to dig out the pandora-stalker... hehehe

Edit: Ah, I see ED has replied already in the other thread. I suppose it's Craig you wanted to enquire to?

Edit 2: Aha, this was already asked since May!

Actually, there were about 4 replies to that topic. SOMEONE has taken the liberty to go in and delete them all, including my bump.

Edit: Heh, see if they delete this

Ru1oml.png

Edit 2:

Interestingly, that one got hidden too. How disgusting, I completely abhor secret moderation, the unexplained censoring of posts from months back.

I am in discussion with this particular moderator, which I won't name. It's up to them if they would like to post here, identify and explain themselves.

QkFGgl.png

Thanks, but like Trip I don't want mine any sooner than I should based on when I ordered. Like OpenPandora, I just want everyone who went out on an untested limb and put their money where there faith was into a First Batch Pandora to get what they paid for so many years ago.

Remember when being a First Batcher was special? We were even going to get a sticker that said as much. Well not only is the sticker gone but now we're just so much obligation holding the project back from reaching its amazing potential with all the Grand New Plans in the works.

People have ordered, waited, received, played, got bored, sold and moved on and here we sit patiently like bumps on logs while OpenPandora talk of upgrades and gigahertzes and Kickstarters and Product3s and whatnot.

Meh. Whatever. Same ole same ole. Good luck to 'em.

Replies from other forum members, I couldn't name them off the top of my head.

Thanks, but like Trip I don't want mine any sooner than I should based on when I ordered. Like OpenPandora, I just want everyone who went out on an untested limb and put their money where there faith was into a First Batch Pandora to get what they paid for so many years ago.

Remember when being a First Batcher was special? We were even going to get a sticker that said as much. Well not only is the sticker gone but now we're just so much obligation holding the project back from reaching its amazing potential with all the Grand New Plans in the works.

People have ordered, waited, received, played, got bored, sold and moved on and here we sit patiently like bumps on logs while OpenPandora talk of upgrades and gigahertzes and Kickstarters and Product3s and whatnot.

Meh. Whatever. Same ole same ole. Good luck to 'em.

At this point if there were anything remotely equivalent to the Pandora I'd be taking my business elsewhere. I have absolutely no idea when my order will ship, meanwhile people are receiving their full order all in one go even when that means more than 2 units being shipped. As somebody who ordered on October 5th, 2008, I really ought to have at least some idea how many more orders there are to be filled before I get mine.

The numbers I've seen of how many more units there are to ship don't appear to be accurate as I would have thought I would be closer up to the head of the line based upon order date and the number of cancelations.

This. I feel like when I finally receive my unit, most of the community will have moved on to different projects. And as far as the "you should feel grateful I'm receiving my Pandora now so you can get yours after 2+ years" attitude, sometimes I think I would be aiding the project by canceling.

I wonder what's up with Craig trying to hide that information..
Maybe trying not to put people off the product3 kickstarter? It doesn't look good if the company leaves customers waiting for 3 years.

hum, just to be sure, there are some report of original order from january from ED already shipped? and we of the 3+ octobe from craig are still waiting? do I get it right or did I misunderstood? and weren't both queue meant to be cleared at same speed?

They are being cleared at the same speed... but ED had a much shorter queue.

- Neelix

that's not what I meant, I meant with more panda to craig so that the preorder order is more or less equivalent?

edit: I seem to remember something like 3/4 of the pandora go to craigix cause he has more order, Am I wrong?

Actually, there were about 4 replies to that topic. SOMEONE has taken the liberty to go in and delete them all, including my bump.

Edit: Heh, see if they delete this

Ru1oml.png

Edit 2:

Interestingly, that one got hidden too. How disgusting, I completely abhor secret moderation, the unexplained censoring of posts from months back.

I am in discussion with this particular moderator, which I won't name. It's up to them if they would like to post here, identify and explain themselves.

QkFGgl.png

If this is true, I am sorry to say I am a member of these forums. This is supposed to be an open community, and on any forum any mod worth their salt can at minimum post a generic boiler plate explaining that they changed something.

I had a post of mine moved without pm or explanation, and Prometheus said she couldn't figure out who it was or why. So I fully believe your claim, and I stand with you in hatred of clandestine moderation.

I fucking hate cowardice.

Back