... and production still is reliable and moving forward :) (2012-05-11)

Ed, any estimate at all when I'm likely to get my old pre-order? I ordered from Craig on January 2009. Someone mentioned January 2009 pre-orders were due to get

their pandoras around the end of May - is this still the case? and will I be receiving an email before the unit is shipped out - thanks in advance :)

of course, it was told by craig and ED and ED assure us nothing can happen to delay this

even if i wish, i can't believe it. there is always something to delay the previsions.

the evidence is that some 2008 preorderers have posted to write they have not received their unit yet.

unfortunately this prevision seems again to be too optimistic.

that was sarcasm, I have a 5octobre 2008 preorder, I have no idea of the number of pandora between this date and january 2009, but since I had no confirmation yet I am sure he won't get a shipping notification before end of month, the strange thing is that I was almost shot down a few week ago for telling craig to stop giving obviously wrong estimation as it does more wrong than good...

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have a 25 May 2012 preorder. The reviews from people getting their units, unboxing vids etc. knocked me off the fence.

I now have a 25 May 2012 preorder. The reviews from people getting their units, unboxing vids etc. knocked me off the fence.

Awesome! Glad to see OP's still getting orders. :) I hope you get it soon! (And the rest of us as well! ;) )

Maybe it's time to update the current status page? The current info is 1,5 month old :)

teddy-roosevelt-sterling-silver-case-1.jpg

SCNR :)

There should be a contest for the best Pandora steampunk mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh! Ooh Can I join in? :) :rolleyes:

I just need a stack of spare cases and lcd cables...

I've only just realized this, but the same topic turned up in absurdism corner, at almost the same time it did here :blink:

Back