Another Group Status?

kotd

Website
Visit site
Well we seem to only have "GP32 hardcore" and "Guru" group status (Oh and Xtreme team for mods I think?). How about adding another status for normal members who have been on the site for over a year or something as most gurus are and should be coders etc. This would seperate newer members from older geezers (like myself). Good idea? Crazy idea? Feel free to shoot it down or discuss it :)

Yeah i'm thinking some funky status that also gets you an extra picture underneath like the guru and xtreme thing.

Eligable's maybe 1 year and 1000 posts or something. Or maybe I'll just stay a GP32 hardcore forever "cries" (Wheres the damn crying smilie while we're at it?? hehe)

Yeah I remember, so was Pink Spider hehe, than you got stripped of your status cause you didn't deserve it :p hahah nah kidding, you posted way too fast but hadn't been here long enough was that correct?

kotd posted on Apr 2 2005 at 11:06 AM said:
Yeah i'm thinking some funky status that also gets you an extra picture underneath like the guru and xtreme thing.

Eligable's maybe 1 year and 1000 posts or something.

I'll have to go on a post whore spree if there's a 1000 post qualifier.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think the thing with 1000 posts is a that good idea...could cause some serious spamming to get the posts...
but then there is the problem of choosing who gets the status without counting the posts .... maybe we should elect an elector :p

But who should be the elector who elects the elctor elector? And who elects him, then? :blink:
This could go forever, and we are only electing people, and do nothing else :D So I think the groups should stay as they are, it`s just fine.

mattmagoo posted on Apr 2 2005 at 02:59 PM said:
Yep

Very

Gay

Idea

Suddenly the status on GP32x has become some sort of penis extension

So, the gurus all have small penisses? :D

Sorry, just making fun! :lol:

I see your point. I've been active in this forum since 2003 (hehe), but still I'm ranked as "member", I think. Reason? Well, modem connection, I guess.

mattmagoo posted on Apr 2 2005 at 11:59 PM said:
Yep

Very

Gay

Idea

Suddenly the status on GP32x has become some sort of penis extension
WHoa you can't argue with that argument. I never knew you were so intelligent.

You're just pissed off cause you wouldn't qualify. No penis extension for you. I think you've got a long way to grow up unless you're 10 years old.

Back