Another Group Status?

Doom WADs.

For the record I think this is a waste of time. You join date is displayed already and we don't want post count whoring.

kotd posted on Apr 3 2005 at 12:20 AM said:
mattmagoo posted on Apr 2 2005 at 11:59 PM said:
Yep

Very

Gay

Idea

Suddenly the status on GP32x has become some sort of penis extension
WHoa you can't argue with that argument. I never knew you were so intelligent.

You're just pissed off cause you wouldn't qualify. No penis extension for you. I think you've got a long way to grow up unless you're 10 years old.

Im intrigued as to how you worked that one out as you have only been here 2 more months than me

and it's still gay

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I've been here for a long time...I guess I have bloody hell nearly two years. I ain't a coder, but I'm fairly fluent in the ways of GP32 stuff, and I attended the original great british GP32x meet up (of which besides the mods such as rico and axeman, you don't see many of the others around).

It would be nice to recieve some sort of recognition but then again I don't like responsibility or helping people so....

mattmagoo posted on Apr 4 2005 at 04:06 AM said:
kotd posted on Apr 3 2005 at 12:20 AM said:
mattmagoo posted on Apr 2 2005 at 11:59 PM said:
Yep

Very

Gay

Idea

Suddenly the status on GP32x has become some sort of penis extension
WHoa you can't argue with that argument. I never knew you were so intelligent.

You're just pissed off cause you wouldn't qualify. No penis extension for you. I think you've got a long way to grow up unless you're 10 years old.

Im intrigued as to how you worked that one out as you have only been here 2 more months than me

and it's still gay

Worked what out? Where did I say I qualified for anything? I said we need another group status and right now more people have said its a good idea than a "gay" one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back