Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus said:
Pleng said:
Yes didn't he also say that he was arriving in England on Monday, and leaving the following Tuesday with Pandoras for all of his customers?
No, he said that he'll arrive on Monday and leave on the following Tuesday, but a later poster edited the quote to include leaving with Pandoras for all German customers, which caused some confusion.

It's amusing how these things grow legs. :p
yeah rumours spread fast around here. edit one quote here and confirm a thing made up by yourself on a other place, and everyone talks about it the next time.

this is the interwebs, everything is a lie :p

Prometheus said:
Moxie said:
Guys'n'gals, there are pandoras being mailed out.
No need to include gals in this. :p We're perfectly relaxed. I'm just really happy to see them going out!

Hey, I'm a girl and I received my confirmation email yesterday ^_^

Congratulations! I'm not expecting mine until next week, myself, but it's great to see more confirmations going out. :D

Whoa, Nuria. Three posts in... eight years? Now THAT's impressive!

By the way, where did you, Moxie and EvilDragon (and possibly some other people) get those avatars?

Got this e-mail this morning:

Hello John,

Your order is being shipped on Monday, as we missed the cut-off time for UPS shipping. Your tracking number will be sent directly from UPS by email and you will receive a confirmation of shipping email from ourselves. Your order will be delivered witin 24/48hrs.

Many thanks for your continued support it is really appreciated.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

And a twitter update from craig:
We missed RM SDel shipping deadline yesterday, won't arrive until after the weekend, sorry everyone. 50+ more will be done today...

That's good enough for me.

borgqueenx said:
i do hope that damn chinese factory is shipping the cases and boards fast!

The boards are populated in texas... nothing to do with the chinese factory that produced the cases.

emil10001 said:
Got this e-mail this morning:

Hello John,

Your order is being shipped on Monday, as we missed the cut-off time for UPS shipping. Your tracking number will be sent directly from UPS by email and you will receive a confirmation of shipping email from ourselves. Your order will be delivered witin 24/48hrs.

Many thanks for your continued support it is really appreciated.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

And a twitter update from craig:
We missed RM SDel shipping deadline yesterday, won't arrive until after the weekend, sorry everyone. 50+ more will be done today...

That's good enough for me.
WOW, I'm really impressed that they are on top of things and Jackie issued that email. That is outstanding customer service. I really didn't think they would be on top of things this early, but I am now a lot more hopefull that things will run very smoothly over the long haul. I'm really glad to see they intend to issue tracking as well, that is a very good idea. This is going to be the longest week of my life(waiting on that email). At least I have Red Dead Redemption, Mario Galaxy 2, and Super Street Fighter 4 to keep me busy.

Here in the states, all the 3 major shipping outfits have cut offs for express mail, so normally if it doesn't get out by a certain time, they can pick it up(or you can drop it off), and send it to the processing hub, but it won't enter the delivery channel until the next business day. All express mail is shipped by plane, and if a package doesn't get to processing, and make it to the plane in time, it has to wait until the next day, where the cycle start new again. I hope that helps everyone understand what is going on, so complaints don't start up.

In regards to Ed's quantity of units, I would expect him to be getting about 175 or so units out of the 1000 first assembled. As that would be a percentage of his overall amount out of the 4000, Based on what I have read around here anyway.

Keep Rocking Team Pandora!

Chris

Got my shipping email today... fro My iPad, looks like its going to be a bit of a race! (in in early 400's for pandora)

marshal said:
borgqueenx said:
i do hope that damn chinese factory is shipping the cases and boards fast!

The boards are populated in texas... nothing to do with the chinese factory that produced the cases.
well without the cases we cant have a pandora. and vice versa. so we have to hope both factory's will ship fast...so the building can continue without a big pause...

This is getting unbelievable now - I've seen on no less than three IRC networks that people are spreading FUD about vapourware (might well be the same few folks too, all from .es domains) ... Claims are being made that the people who are getting their emails are planted by OPT to keep everyone from cancelling...

Jesus, this is getting silly now - it would explain why the queue isn't being followed by GBAX though!

D.

Dunny said:
This is getting unbelievable now - I've seen on no less than three IRC networks that people are spreading FUD about vapourware (might well be the same few folks too, all from .es domains) ... Claims are being made that the people who are getting their emails are planted by OPT to keep everyone from cancelling...

Jesus, this is getting silly now - it would explain why the queue isn't being followed by GBAX though!

D.
now we finally know the truth! forums, transform!

Dunny said:
Logic explains it better, though. :p

They've said that they missed the posting deadline for Royal Mail Special Delivery yesterday, but from what I can tell, those who got shipping confirmations were all outside of the UK and were probably using UPS instead. Could that be why it looks as it did? :p

Prometheus said:
Dunny said:
Logic explains it better, though. :p

They've said that they missed the posting deadline for Royal Mail Special Delivery yesterday, but from what I can tell, those who got shipping confirmations were all outside of the UK and were probably using UPS instead. Could that be why it looks as it did? :p

No because one person who has received shipping conf was in the hundreds and they havent made that many yet! and a person who is 9th has heard nothing.

the first means they cant be following a (understandable to us) simple queing system

Nuria said:
Hey, I'm a girl and I received my confirmation email yesterday ^_^

Context is all.

.es eh? There's been enough problems with OpenPandora as it is - why on EARTH would people want to go making stuff up???

Monk said:
.es eh? There's been enough problems with OpenPandora as it is - why on EARTH would people want to go making stuff up???
They really, really, really hate Craig. They believe they have a reason, I'm sure.

Mjlink said:
I wonder if the UPS guy is standing in the Village Hall while they pack these up and send the emails one by one? If so, he's probably missed his cutoff for shipping today.

How many people got this email of shipping?
I guess I was right here for a change.

Hope I get an email Monday.

Peace & hashish,

Link

Back