Anyone selling a used pandora?

Thegamesnurd

Still Fresh
Yes, I am looking for a pandora for a gift, and if I'm correct, they are 500$ each. That's a bit steep. I'm looking for a 300-ish range, but I could negotiate. Thanks!

Good luck! :)

I think it's somewhat unlikely you'll find anyone willing to part with a Pandora for that price.

And beware of any offers you find on eBay... better to run whatever you find by this community first to determine if it's legit.

BTW would you settle for a Pandora with some features disabled? - I.e only one functioning nub, or one SD slot, no WiFi etc..

Perhaps you could contact OPT requesting such a device for a lower cost...

Thanks! I can afford it, and I actually an curious of what the price is. The site says 500, but others say 330. Something about shipping in 7 days. But the site has no mention if a 330$ price tag. And yes I could settle for a pandora with one sd slot. Not sure about nubs or wifi.

Thanks! I can afford it, and I actually an curious of what the price is. The site says 500, but others say 330. Something about shipping in 7 days. But the site has no mention if a 330$ price tag. And yes I could settle for a Pandora with one sd slot. Not sure about nubs or wifi.

330 was the pre-order cost that allowed this project to get off the ground. Units sold at this price ended up being sold at a loss due to the numerous unforeseen complications and delays that plagued the creation of the Open Pandora. So in order to keep this project alive and to ensure everyone *would* eventually get their pre-orders without OPT going bust in the process; the premium Pandora price was introduced.

This means that you are no longer able to place a pre-order and join the cue. The price is now set at 500. This is good because now your order will be shipped within 7 days! If you think the price is steep, you need to consider the fact that the device was under-valued at 330. It is a completely unique device with no competitors on the market... and the team didn't have the luxury of ordering parts in the hundreds of thousands to bring costs down. Also, this is a once off investment... the team can't depend on software sales and licensing fees to cover costs like the big companies do.

I upgraded my pre-order to Premium, and besides knowing it was the right thing to do... I can tell you that it is worth every penny and MORE. ;)

If you really can't afford 500; contact either ED or Craig and ask if they have a slightly defective device for a lower cost.

$330 was for pre-orders, and that opportunity has gone unfortunately. If you want it from the site, $500 is your only option.

edit: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I see a few used ones around the site and I'll be sure to check them out. If not defective. Worst come to worse, I'll stick with a defective one. Thanks for all the help, I'll be getting a pandora soon!

Thanks! I see a few used ones around the site and I'll be sure to check them out. If not defective. Worst come to worse, I'll stick with a defective one. Thanks for all the help, I'll be getting a pandora soon!

Hope you find a good deal... And thank you for your support!

And It's a great community - any trouble-shooting or questions you may have, just stop by here. ;)

Hope you find a good deal... And thank you for your support!

And It's a great community - any trouble-shooting or questions you may have, just stop by here. ;)

Selling my pandora here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150617940094&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT I've got to pay some bill's, will be buying one again as soon as I get the dough.

Would you be able to test your wifi and your nubs? f so, I'll take any shipping. Thanks!

And are you able to show any pictures? Thanks!

Yeah, sure, I'll speak to you later about if I'll buy it, and about payment and shipping. Thanks. I live in California, so shipping should be quick. I'm not ENTIRELY sure I want to buy this one.

Naw, I'm just rather skeptical about buying from stangers, nothing personal.Are you going to put it on ebay? If you do, please tell me, I'll buy right away. But yes, I'm still interested.

Is this one still available? I also don't mean to be rude, but is there somewhere else you could put it up, like ebay, so that I can make sure I'm not being ripped off? I've had a really bad experience, and I just want to be careful.

Back