Anyone Try Out Mtpaint?

Dunno about mtpaint but my app is for painting so no pixel art. If there's not a good solution for piddling I might consider writing an app but that's very low on priorities list.

Bosbeetle said:
linc186 said:
does Mpaint or Raidpoobear's program actually support pixel art? or were poeple just planning on using the box tool. I'd love to see support for pixel art, i have just gotten into it, and would use htis feature a lot.

What do you mean by support pixel art? If you mean that when you zoom in enough you get a nice raster, then yes mtpaint does support pixel art.
No, i mean a program like Pixen. Where your cursor is a pixel and when you left click a pixel is drawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
linc186 said:
Bosbeetle said:
linc186 said:
does Mpaint or Raidpoobear's program actually support pixel art? or were poeple just planning on using the box tool. I'd love to see support for pixel art, i have just gotten into it, and would use htis feature a lot.

What do you mean by support pixel art? If you mean that when you zoom in enough you get a nice raster, then yes mtpaint does support pixel art.
No, i mean a program like Pixen. Where your cursor is a pixel and when you left click a pixel is drawn.

well it does that more or less. if you zoom in and point at a pixel with the stylus it is drawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Back