Beta Appstore

still not to late to be able to test out the appstore?

dflemstr said:
Trevsweb said:
a-z: zebra adventure gets lost at the bottom of the list.
rating: asshole vote mobs down rate something
downloads: new files get lost at the bottom with 0
What about, you know, having a selection box for the sorting mode, and stuff?
You (→ craigix, Trevsweb, whoever) can take a look at how I did it in pndmanager; you were able to put a primary, secondary etc sort, and in ascending and descending mode for each.

i will have a look but craigix is the coder. i will check your pndmanager out to see if we can nick your ideas :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure someone already mentioned the More button not working on the New Uploads bar, but if you click the link to the referring page on the Object Not Found page it just says bang. Not actually useful info, just kinda interesting.

TrashyMG said:
still not to late to be able to test out the appstore?

for now yes.
we will be back for stage two so guys stop fiddling with it... it will drop off.

be back once we tackle the current issues

edit: craigixs just added the on click removal of the search box text... nothing jaw dropping but works for me :p

notaz said:
Didn't we have some drama on GP2X archives about this? Basically less popular apps get voted down by ROM-kiddies and some devs get put off and leave, resulting in less software and hurting the community?

I don't think they should be there either, I raised it in the last thread. It will be abused.

So far:
  • Registering for my username didn't work properly, turned emil10001 into emil
  • Won't upload tar.gz
  • "Screenshot was too big, you uploaded a file which was 963721 bytes. It cannot be bigger than 50000bytes (50k)/File was deleted." -- seems to have worked correctly
  • "Your screenshot isn't valid, it needs to be a jpg, png or gif file./mall" -- image without extension, probably a good idea
  • Not sure if screenshot made it, upload page had broken image icon
  • Screenshot did get uploaded, is viewable on download screen
  • Comment seems to work
  • Rating doesn't give enough feedback
EDIT: I wouldn't be willing to try this myself, but I'm curious if you guys have thought about Bobby Tables?

emil10001 said:
So far:
  • Registering for my username didn't work properly, turned emil10001 into emil
  • Won't upload tar.gz
  • "Screenshot was too big, you uploaded a file which was 963721 bytes. It cannot be bigger than 50000bytes (50k)/File was deleted." -- seems to have worked correctly
  • "Your screenshot isn't valid, it needs to be a jpg, png or gif file./mall" -- image without extension, probably a good idea
  • Not sure if screenshot made it, upload page had broken image icon
  • Screenshot did get uploaded, is viewable on download screen
  • Comment seems to work
  • Rating doesn't give enough feedback

And... you didn't read our instructions to stop using it until round two is announced. You are reporting 'errors' which only exist because it's in debug mode.

I'll let you know when it's open for messing again.

Thanks.

Sorry. I was out of town until a couple hours ago. I got the e-mail on my phone and was excited to test it out. I'll stay out until I see a post saying otherwise.

Hmmm.. What can we do to destroy it? We need an evil hacker who can screw some shit up pretty good!

I'll help out.
My times getting less free by the day, but I'll do what I can when I can. Hopefully time will free up soon.

I'll take a link for the next round and see if I can bring it to its knees. If that's okay with you of course.

Back