Assembly Team: Work Slower, Please :)

ED, i have offered my help to craigix, he know, just remind him if im needed, i had a trip planned around the 5th june but its been cancelled anyways, so i can come whenever!

EvilDragon said:
carlgeorge said:
svs-57 said:
EvilDragon
Why OPT ignore customers questions about order rest 3000 cases?
It's almost cruel isn't it :)

Because we're busy putting them together?
I have no idea, Fatih is the one that handles this. He just left the assembly place and is getting married this month (yeah, good time, eh?)

So please give him and us a break.
At the moment I'm assembling and sometimes visiting the boards here to help with issues from 10am till 4am without any breaks except for some food.

We are no gods and we are no company with 1000 employees who can take care about all of that.
Many thanks for you answer. It takes couple minutes to explain situation. Isn't it.
Hope Fatih find time to order rest boards. At least after honeymoon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
carlgeorge said:
svs-57 said:
EvilDragon
Why OPT ignore customers questions about order rest 3000 cases?
It's almost cruel isn't it :)

Because we're busy putting them together?
I have no idea, Fatih is the one that handles this. He just left the assembly place and is getting married this month (yeah, good time, eh?)

So please give him and us a break.
At the moment I'm assembling and sometimes visiting the boards here to help with issues from 10am till 4am without any breaks except for some food.

We are no gods and we are no company with 1000 employees who can take care about all of that.
1-thanks for the reply.
2-dont take this reply and any reply's of me offensivly :)
3-Lots of people are asking to help you guys out at the construction area. accept their help? talk with craig about those guys?
4-Well a wedding is the most important thing of your life, but a phonecall to the 2 factorys wont take that much time? and is of the essence of a project you guys are already working on a LONG time?
just trying to prefent delay...i've had it with delay just as anyone else...
5-i love your customer service.

cosurgi said:
EvilDragon said:
That's 6 hours of sleep. How familiar to me ;)

But don't overstress yourselves. Try to get a longer sleep sometimes. It works wonders. Assembling when being very tired isn't a receipt for success. Though sometimes when I'm in coding frenzy I can work 30h straight.

coding is different. manual dexterity just slips after a certain point of tension.

so yes guys, take it a little easier. not just for the quality of work but for your health and sanity.

EvilDragon said:
Jut hire 990 workers and never pay them. Slavery is a time-honored way to dramatically lower production costs.

Back