Assembly Team!

oresmelter

Still Fresh
I think it is fair to say that it will not be long before Team Pandy are gearing up for mass unit assembly in the village hall. I would be quite willing to lend a hand as I am self employed and have all the time in the world if I choose to take time off. The thing is with that amount of machines needing piecing together you are going to need all the help you can get. Maybe you should think of mass catering and accommodation for any volunteers willing to help. I don't mind crashing on somebodys floor in a sleeping bag. I could easily offer a full working week.

I think you should all get your asses in gear and start planning this as I think delivery of all required parts is imminent.

I doubt that Craig has been sitting on his arse all day everyday with regards to assembly just because he hasn't been keeping us informed about it :blink:

had to be done:
shit-just-got-real.jpg

x68000 said:
I doubt that Craig has been sitting on his arse all day everyday with regards to assembly just because he hasn't been keeping us informed about it :blink:

Woooooo, keep your knickers on love!

When did I insinuate that Craig hasn't already got plans in place for assembly? Never! I am simply offering to lend a hand as he has said himself that he could do with extra hands to help with the assembly.

What crawled up your arse today and gave you the hump?

*talk to the hand girlfriend, mmm-humm!*

Last edited by a moderator:
JasonJ said:
I think you should all get your asses in gear and start planning this as I think delivery of all required parts is imminent.

JasonJ said:
x68000 said:

When did I insinuate that Craig hasn't already got plans in place for assembly? Never! I am simply offering to lend a hand as he has said himself that he could do with extra hands to help with the assembly.

You insinuated that by saying, with your infinite wisdom on the matter they should get their asses in gear and start planning.

As for what has crawled up my arse today - Nothing, but your posts have all crawled out of it.

I am just praying that OP don't decide to remove the wifi chip
for the 3000 batch ,i recon i will want a refund and forget the
Pandora ever exsisted.

Even if the wifi is broken to a large extent i still want the module
included with the device ,i know atsome point someone will have that
chip working even to around 50% capacity.

I feel really quite strongly about the wifi issues ,how do you
guys feel about it ?

paddy said:
I am just praying that OP don't decide to remove the wifi chip
for the 3000 batch ,i recon i will want a refund and forget the
Pandora ever exsisted.

When did anyone ever state, imply, or even allude to removing the wifi chip!? They said they would, at worst, sell a cheaper version with the WiFi chip removed, while for the regular price you'd get a board with a new/working WiFi chip. The only way you'd get a Pandora without a WiFi chip in it at all is if you want one like that. So, in the popular words of Douglas Adams, "Don't Panic!"

- trix

x68000 said:
JasonJ said:

JasonJ said:
x68000 said:

You insinuated that by saying, with your infinite wisdom on the matter they should get their asses in gear and start planning.

As for what has crawled up my arse today - Nothing, but your posts have all crawled out of it.

What on earth are my posts doing crawling out of your arse? I am just saying that the team will need all the help they can get and if release was imminent then plans should already be in place, unless a gang of personality bypass losers like yourself are going to be doing the job!

For god sake get laid you sad little boy.

^ I'm amazed you think these guys don't already have everything in place for mass production :blink: Thank God you came along when you did and reminded them to get cracking.

Ps. please try to be less of a twat or i'll have a mod go medieval on your ass

My take: In an argument between two forum members the one who registered more years ago than the other one days ago, the former wins by default. Could we include this in the board rules?

paddy said:
I feel really quite strongly about the wifi issues ,how do you
guys feel about it ?
I do care a lot about it aswell. Really hope it gets fixed in the 3000 batch cuz I don't really want a wifi dongle.

evnon said:
Do not dis-assemble!!
Maybe there is a translational difference, but I could have sworn the quote was "No disassemble" as is "No disassemble Stephanie, no disassemble Number Five"

Back