Astronomy Navigation Or Ocean Gps

We live in here.. If we ever sign out, someone else will take our place!!

Harold Hutchins said:
WizardStan said:
Gruso said:
It's a trap.
Admiral Ackbar!
i dont think shes military or wants to arrest me, is there something im not getting?

"It's a trap" was something "Admiral Ackbar" (the fish looking guy) said in the Movie "Return of the Jedi" when they approached the new super death star that was supposed to be non-operational and the Rebellion thought they had a sneak attack, but were ultimately lured into a trap.

On the internet forums, "It's a trap" has come to mean that a "girl" you meet online isn't actually a girl, but a 40 year old guy posing as a woman tricking you. Also, often good looking pictures of what appears to be a woman (that might actually be a transvestite) are often for-warned by others as "don't look, it's a trap" (say 10 picks of a hot chick, then the 11th has a big old dick).

After it was over used, it became an inside joke. Anytime someone says they met a girl on line, someone else will say "it's a trap" as a joke (or half joke). In reference to the above.

Make sense?

This is the Admiral:
admiralackbar2jl1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Harold Hutchins said:
i am very sorry if i am offend you lulzfish i take all responsibility and yes i had my reasons for the breakup but trust me its not what you think. she habitually refused my requests for raids and constantly ignores pms messages to her behind my back makes fun of me. again im so sorry to you your sensibilities and i hope this doesnt ruin our friendship

everyone else thank you stellarium seems to fit my needs i only need to navigate from great britain france for boat tour with new gf so i dont need all accuracy.

You broke up with your GF because she didnt want to play a game with you, wtf?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back