Attention: Vancouver, B.c. Canada Pandorians..

Pinballwzd

Anyone out there want to get together ? Maybe we can set up a time/place...

PM or respond here...

Cheers,

hey, im in BC :D although i haven't got a pandora yet, i just ordered recently, thats cool i was unaware there were pandorians here!
definate awesome.

I'm in Bellingham: a suburb, right? :p

I'd be interested on a weekend.

do any of you actually have a Pandora? i mean it would be great to get together and talk about all the things we would be doing if we had 1, but if sum1 actually has 1 and is willing to let me/us tinker for a bit i would be ecstatic.

I got one too, and I'm doing some dev for it... nothing really showable past the ports I've posted about here, but in a month or two should have some pretty cool original games to show :D

I'm in Vic. Hey Vancouver/Victoria pandora peeps. I haven't received my pandora yet but expect to receive one from the first batch (barring any glitches with my order). I've started considering selling mine when it eventually arrives (since times have changed in the three years since I ordered mine). Anyone in Vic/Van who might have a friend who would want to buy mine when it arrives? Would save having to wait for the second batch.

Cheers,
Brett

I'm in North Van, I can take out my DSLR camera and do some quality shots of it :p

North Van here, what about you guys?

Brett/prairiefire: I am interested in buying your copy.... Please tell me more about it through PM or whatnot. Thanks!

lobski said:
I'm in North Van, I can take out my DSLR camera and do some quality shots of it
tongue.gif

North Van here, what about you guys?

Brett/prairiefire: I am interested in buying your copy.... Please tell me more about it through PM or whatnot. Thanks!

I live in Lynn Valley, but im in Victoria for the summer. I haven't ordered yet because I don't have the money. (im only 15) Im selling a bunch of stuff, to get it, so if you are interested in that, I have:

a wireless pc Joystick
a retractable pc Gamepad
Wii games
PS2 games
PS games
GBA and DS games
a ds lite case and battery
a Wii classic controller
a nintendo screwdriver
PSP speakers
Cyclods and an EZFlash
Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark2 8GB
some new pc games
some retro (DOS, 95, and 98) pc games.

just ask if you want more specific details, ot just chech the marketplace forum
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55414-selling-my-games-and-flashcarts/

hey prairiefire, i can trade it for all this junk, what do you say?
tongue.gif

I also have $34.

Last edited by a moderator:
either way im still down to get together and meet other pandorians, none of my friends are as geeky as me..... makes me sad

Im in Chilliwack, Van is only a 50minute drive for me. I'm somewhere around 1500 in queue for mine though.
I think if a 'Pandora Lan' should happen one day, we need to plan out a cool place and make a day of it, and discuss here lots of fun ideas we could all do to keep a LAN going for the day.

B)

Other than some multiplayer games and file sharing, what else could a Pandora LAN do differently than at a PC LAN is the real question. But I'm definitely all for it.

:pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4:
:pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4:

Well I just remembered this thread again, and Summer has gone somewhere, and it's Winter.

Most of us should be on winter break, so no school for at least until January. However, I am sure most of us are just entering exam week. So maybe we can plan something now, and meet after the exams are finished!

Oh, and here's the other thread on it.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53407-anyone-preorder-from-vancouver-canada/

Lots of people from both threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am waiting until I get my repaired Pandora back.. I will then try to set something up locally.

David..
Coquitlam

we can do this all at my place, its not a huge place but its fairly large, being from BC im assuming (I KNOW I KNOW DONT ASSUME IT MAKES AN ASS OUT OF YOU AND ME) but thats what im doing....IM ASSUMING that at least 1 of you guys blaze, if you dont thats cool too! :D i dont hate
so yeah im so down for this, i live right by lougheed skytrain station so transportation shouldnt be a problem, if you guys are all still down im thinking mid january?

Blaze.. Oh ya..
I live right by Lohead Mall Also..
Blue Mountain and Comolake. How cool is that...

Hope my Pandora comes back from one of the 350 boards that was just shipped.

David...

Back