(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

No, we just have malls all over the place that all have exactly the same shops in them.. If you've been to one you've been to them all. Customer service in this country is terrible. The notion of people waiting to greet you at the entrance is quite absurd...

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "why the long face?", and the horse says that he has AIDS.

No, we just have malls all over the place that all have exactly the same shops in them.. If you've been to one you've been to them all. Customer service in this country is terrible. The notion of people waiting to greet you at the entrance is quite absurd...

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk
If you come over here don't be surprised if the greeters are the only purple in that big box that treat you with anything resembling decency.although greeters are a rate thing here as well there are companies that have it as pat of their policy that you are welcomed into the store, be treated friendly, and lots of smiles. In the same way that some Wal-Mart greeters make me uncomfortable, if I were to force a smile I might prevent customers from returning. I am better if I just try to make small talk.

In general it seems customer service is lacking in many parts of the world.

Are they? I've never heard of a Wal-Mart in Europe yet, we got enough of such consumerism temples already.
Maybe they haven't started trying to take over the world yet, but they are everywhere here. There are three of the huge ones fairly close to where I live (one in walking distance) and some of the neighborhood stores that limit themselves to mostly food. I won't be surprised if one day most stores with a physical location here are Wal-Mart. Wasn't Wal-Mart supposed to have purchased "the Company" in one of the Alien movies?

If you don't have some of the chains we have maybe you are lucky to not have to deal with the cashiers smashing your food when you buy food like I do when I go to Aldi. Oh, wait...

A Walmart Greeter walks into a bar and annoys everyone with her smile and fat waving hand.
\

If you come over here don't be surprised if the greeters are the only purple in that big box that treat you with anything resembling decency.although greeters are a rate thing here as well there are companies that have it as pat of their policy that you are welcomed into the store, be treated friendly, and lots of smiles. In the same way that some Wal-Mart greeters make me uncomfortable, if I were to force a smile I might prevent customers from returning. I am better if I just try to make small talk.

In general it seems customer service is lacking in many parts of the world.

Maybe they haven't started trying to take over the world yet, but they are everywhere here. There are three of the huge ones fairly close to where I live (one in walking distance) and some of the neighborhood stores that limit themselves to mostly food. I won't be surprised if one day most stores with a physical location here are Wal-Mart. Wasn't Wal-Mart supposed to have purchased "the Company" in one of the Alien movies?

If you don't have some of the chains we have maybe you are lucky to not have to deal with the cashiers smashing your food when you buy food like I do when I go to Aldi. Oh, wait...

Please may I gently remind you that this is a joke thread :). If there are any jokes that aren't understood, please keep answers brief or pm (otherwise it will turn into a big looong discussion).

I'm not really getting the gist of this page....but I do know that it's NOT for average conversation and complaints. It's probably been started/formed by a funny guy that wants to hear jokes. NOT sad-sack stories. Reading back, it's full of puns. Some really funny ones. Let's keep the laughs flowing...

A man goes into the ER, admitting that he put a few plastic HORSES up his ass. The doctor says that his condition is now STABLE.

I'm not really getting the gist of this page....but I do know that it's NOT for average conversation and complaints. It's probably been started/formed by a funny guy that wants to hear jokes. NOT sad-sack stories. Reading back, it's full of puns. Some really funny ones. Let's keep the laughs flowing..

*girl. And that girl would be me ;) and you're correct

Did you hear about the dwarf that escaped from prison?

He was a little medium, at large!

:D

Thank you, Lolla and Uncle Jack....for reminding us of that.

A Tiger strolls into a bar and puts it's big mitts up on the counter. He asks in a low roar....Can I get......... and the bartender says why the big paws?
[doublepost=1481102282,1481102150][/doublepost]An Irishman walks into a bar.
[doublepost=1481102583][/doublepost]My relatives died in The Titanic. Well, they moistly died in the cold water. Mostly. They died and the rest of us lived, but it took a long time for that realization to sink in.

Please may I gently remind you that this is a joke thread :). If there are any jokes that aren't understood, please keep answers brief or pm (otherwise it will turn into a big looong discussion).
But, but, the whole thing is all a big joke. :(
At least I didn't mention horse beef.
58099171.jpg

Every time I'm out with a hot chick that has a jealous boyfriend, and I'm struggling with her bra, I'm always aware that this might be a booby trap.
[doublepost=1481103928,1481102918][/doublepost]Diarrhea is hereditary. It runs in your jeans.
[doublepost=1481104528][/doublepost]I hear ya, Lolla. You're funny...and if you started this, then you're alright in my book. Maybe it will be YOU that keeps me coming back to these pages... because waiting for this Pyra is like watching grass grow. PEACE

Do you want to hear a joke about recursion?

Let's not get too digital. I have a 1 and she has a 0. Together we can make sense.
[doublepost=1481112950,1481112788][/doublepost]It's a cascading, recursive joke....I'm buried! Help me! Oh thanks.....Mr. Binky's seeing-eye St. Bernard gave me a swig off of his wooden flask. I'm rescued!
[doublepost=1481113317][/doublepost]I had a friend that got into trouble and he worked for the Department of Transportation. He stole things from his job and I should've seen the signs because they were all over his place,
[doublepost=1481114780][/doublepost]Knock knock.

Who's there?

(silence)

Oh no.........he's a rapist. Wait, do you hear anything? Oh good, he was just the mailman.

Back