Being Bored At Work.

Mr.Gonzo

*implode*
Website
www.myspace.com
What you do when you are bored at work?
You start day dreaming or doing semi-creative stuff like origami with post-its...

Heres what i do; Pixel art with paint!
1zcd63k.png

Its a bit a mix of daydreaming AND being semi creative. ahaha

I love working on weekends ... no bosses , an office just for you.

And you , what do you do ? aha

Pandora: Zoom , draw pixel by pixel. Keep it zoomed, print screen, paste , and you are done.

Jakshep2: I do alot of everything , from music to drawing to animation to bla bla bla.
Never took a class of art during my lifetime though :p

I play on my Nintendo DS or GBA. It is twice cool since I'm the school teacher :D and can play on lessions without hiding it. It is also funny that kids cannot correctly name my gaming consoles. I already got "Look! He got a SEGA!!!" accident :)

I suggest we start a donation fund to buy one of quasists students a pandora

purple_goat said:
damn man, you are really good.
I agree. I hope you manage to get a dev for that game you've been making images for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit:
Yeah! Make it into a sprite sheet with backgrounds and see how many people make games from your graphics.

They're good!

Oooh! Just checked the other thread - Good stuff!
I like the office zombies more than the mecha stuff though. But that's just me :/

Please :wub: make full movement sheets per character so they can easily be put into games.
Heh! Zombie & Non-zombie versions, so the infection can 'spread' ;)

And then watch the jump'n'run games that are created

Once I got really bored and grabbed some images from one of our local webcams and photoshopped them:

Here we have the Beatles crossing the road outside Stars (One of my favorite shops):
n529125661_1243554_4884.jpg

Oh dear, there goes the planet:
n529125661_1243556_5248.jpg

Wargh, Lemmings are attacking:
n529125661_1243555_5068.jpg

bahahah , amazing warmfluffyUK.
whats your job exactly ? :p

gp32rich: Yeah im in love with my office zombies too aha.
i dont know since i was little i always liked to draw office people ... and ZOMBIES.
But see im not sure how that game would play. More like a survival point and click Game? ahah

And look again ... the game im making its not only mechas ... ( Monkey skeleton mecha actualy )
But Giant cockroaches , midgets and gore... not that bad !

Mr.Gonzo said:
bahahah , amazing warmfluffyUK.
whats your job exactly ? :p
I'm a PC technician, which involves a LOT of things, one of my many roles is application and web development :)

P.S. I love the zombies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back