Best Deals for Pandora

Multi-ended USB charging cable (includes a Pandora-compatible charging tip), $4.90 (including free shipping), from DealExtreme.

I've been using one of these myself for both my Pandora and my Nintendo 3DS (the above cable also has a DSi/3DS tip on it), in conjunction with a good (non-DealExtreme) USB wall-charger, in order to cut down on how many chargers I carry. Obviously, you can't use more than one of the ends at once, as far as I know, and I don't intend to risk trying that. :p
That's the same one I have, except mine is black to match the Pandora.

I've had DS, iPhone, Pandora and GBA charging all at the same time. I've been doing this for a long time now without any problems whatsoever. It just takes longer to charge each one though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the process of updating ithic.com.

For this week I will be offering a limited promotion for the anniversary of me receiving the first Pandora in the US. Order a Premium Pandora and Two 32GB SDHC cards and get a FREE Pelican Case of choice that is currently listed on the site. I will be posting Centon Class X 32GB SDHC cards for $42.00

I will make a new topic here on the forums as soon as I've made this update to the site. Limited to quantity on hand while supplies last.

For USA residents only, I suspect.
I can take PayPal for this promotion. I don't want to cut into Craig or ED's potential for Premium sales. These are Premium Pandora units that I'm selling, so after paying Google (or PayPal), I'm taking a loss, but that's all a part of this project. I want to see this community grow because Open Source is the right thing to do. I have traded two preordered Pandoras to get four shipped as Premiums.

For worldwide shipping and insurance, I may need to adjust shipping charges on a per country basis.

PM/Email me for details if you want to take advantage of this limited opportunity until the 26th.

Link: when can we buy solar panels from you? I really want two for my Pandoras ..

They are listed in the shop for purchase. Voltaic products will ship directly from the manufacturer. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Very sorry for the bump, folks, but I found something that would be a very useful Pandora accessory in certain environments, and wanted to post about it, and it didn't seem sensible to make a new thread when this one would do. :p

It's a dust-cover set, nominally meant for the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, but containing multiple pieces that would be Pandora-compatible - such as SD Card slot, headphone port, and USB port covers (though you'd have to buy two sets to get the right amount of SD slot covers). There doesn't appear to be one suitable for the OTG or charging ports, however, but by the looks of the photo of the back of one, it may be possible to cut some of the otherwise-useless parts to fit those (or not - the translucent photos give this away). They're available in several different colours (blue, green, pink, white, black, and semi-translucent), but I just linked to the black ones.

I can imagine that this may be handy for those who take their Pandoras into harsh environments, hence the bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
id say pin it in the trading section. deals usually die withing a day. sometimes minutes. nobody wants to keep that kind of wiki article updated

Anyone looking for a portable speaker well suited to use with the Pandora could do a lot worse than this one for £7.76 delivered to the UK from Price Angels.

It is chargeable from USB, very compact when collapsed and sounds great for its size / price. It will apparently also play mp3s from a built in micro SD reader but I've not tested this yet.

Maybe not the best deal, but I love the design.

GameStop has a PSP charger that's just the single charging plug on a USB 1M USB cable and comes with a 1A wall adapter (they have the car version too) for $14.99

Got mine for $9.99 since they go on sale all the time. I can't find it on their site anymore, but the charging block is one of those thin square ones except the outlet prongs swivel all the way around.

The cable is perfect for storing in a GridIt though. (I keep a spare OP battery in the pocket of mine)

^

Was it Psyclone brand? AFAIK, they are no longer in business, so consider yourself lucky as you might have cleared the stock.

If it's not Psyclone, be careful with some of these generics as they aren't the right (insert smart electrical term here) for the Pandora. If you see your lamp flashing, unplug immediately, and return it if you can. Had this issue trying out some PSP chargers from Ebay that were USB.

The Psyclone's are lovely :wub:

^

Was it Psyclone brand? AFAIK, they are no longer in business, so consider yourself lucky as you might have cleared the stock.

If it's not Psyclone, be careful with some of these generics as they aren't the right (insert smart electrical term here) for the Pandora. If you see your lamp flashing, unplug immediately, and return it if you can. Had this issue trying out some PSP chargers from Ebay that were USB.

The Psyclone's are lovely :wub:

This one was made by PDP, though while trying to find it (it's no longer on their site) I did find a nice looking retractable one for $3 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Retractable-Charger-Vehicle-Adapter-Sony-PSP/dp/B004T5PEQC

Sorry for the grave-dig, but I just found this at Officeworks and felt the need to share. :)

For those of us in Australia:

Grant Archival Memory Card Organiser AUD $8

It holds 10 SD cards and is only slightly longer than the Pandora, and only slightly thicker than the SD cards. It fits nicely beside my Pandora in the carry case I use.

Oh, and I just found that the same product can also be purchased from Amazon:

Pioneer 10 Compartment Memory Card Organizer USD $5.99

- Neelix

Back