Best GP32 games to play when your high..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hee hee, i knew this argument would start... let me set a few things straight here.

At the end of th day your still going to act like an ass under it, not be able to do your job and be a danger to your self & others should you drive.

Well you do act an ass if you have too much - wouldnt even consider drinking at work, drinking and driving etc.

Well, gnipper as I understand it, if pot was legal you would smoke it(while making sure to not incomodate anyone wich is good). I think you should decide for yourself what to do instead of JUST following the rules.

Nope, not at all - never even smoked a cigarette - why? dont want to smell like sh1t and knacker up my lungs in the process. I have decided what to do myself - dont want to do it for the above reason.

Drugs are what you make of them, they can help and they can be a nuisance.

The drugs in the terminology of this thread dont help - some "drugs" i.e. medicines do.

BTW many studies show that pot does not kill brain cells, but alcool does.

LOL sorry, this argument makes me laugh even more - im not talking about killing brain cells - just about most things we do does that.

Anyway, debate over - :ph34r:

Forgive those kids for this drug debate, they will smoke pot as soon they find out chocolate isn't the real thing. Right now I don't smoke herb or drink alcohol, Thyphoid worships purity right now. But back in the days I liked the rainbow island series, mario and racing games like f-zero when I was stoned.

The drugs in the terminology of this thread dont help - some "drugs" i.e. medicines do.

That is a very narrow very uninformed view on drugs. Drugs can help in many other ways than cure illnesses. As the saying goes "We know nothing about what we don't like".

The brain cells thing was for what Ninja said not you gnipper sorry.

Well, a little debate was inevitable. Calling people "sad t&£t" and then "losers" and seemingly putting yourself above them may cause people to react. :D

i take all drugs and i couldnt give a shit who that offends. i drink a lot, i smoke far too much dope, and when occasion takes my fancy - i'll have some pills too

caffeine.. incidentally, is a drug... as are cigarettes - legal doesnt mean 'less bad for you'

btw gnipper, you will probably die from too much salt in your diet, nothing you can do about that either as the food manufacturers put in toooooo much but you just dont know what you're eating

at least with drugs - i *know* i'm messing myself up ! hee hee hee

and i'm in my 30's... so i think ive heard all the lectures ;)

anyway !! about the post - great games when off your tits are :

doom - fab, especially with headphones and lights off - frontlit - awesome
pirates - can sit there sailing the seas for eternity, great
gp pang - level 13 and still going for me so far, think i completed all the london location
last starfighter on the atari 800 - what a great game !
sensible soccer - but i do get fucked off when i lose on that one

cheers !

Sorry to give this thread a grim turn but one of my friends died under the influence of drugs.... So i'm rather slanted AGAINST drugs and those who use/sell/share them.... <_<

well the best game to play stoned/drunk ever has to be the dreamcast classic - Samba de Amigo (yes i know its not a GP32 game!!!). Two player maraca shaking madness replete with falling over and trying to make you opponent fall over....

And Sombreros

And Monkeys

And La Bamba

And Silly Mexican Impressions

Well, there's a few I can think of that'd be appropriate...

Drunken Frogger
Arcano (which I LOVE - only think keeping it from being commercial is the lack of levels)
That game based on drunken frogger, but pong (can't remember the name)

All of these have bizarre effects that are bound to be more interesting in fits of highness :D

gnipper posted on Dec 3 2003 at 01:15 PM said:
Agreed... but now they'll come back with that "you don't like it because you've never done it" crap when most of them never did it themselves... yeah, I never did it. I value my brain cells. 

I never did it cos I am happy enough as I am - dont need other things to give me a false illusion of happy.

Sorry if I appear to be ranting but its posts like these that really wind me up.
It's amazing to me that people can base their lives on things they *haven't* done.

I don't think he was bragging that he smokes bud, he was just asking a question.

Pot doesn't kill brain cells.

NORML <--- Get Informed.

<_<

Last edited by a moderator:
gnipper posted on Dec 3 2003 at 01:27 PM said:
Alcohol is different in that :

a) its legal
B) if i have a drink, it doesnt affect everyone around me - its my choice to drink, why should anyone else inhale the aclohol i choose to drink!?!?!
Hey idiot boy, just because something is "illegal" doesn't make it wrong.

I also hope you realize that when you drink your just poisoning your body. Why do you think alcohol makes you puke? Your bodies trying to get that shit out of you.

What do you mean having a drink doesn't affect anyone around you? Drunks are the WORST people to deal with.

---->Well you do act an ass if you have too much - wouldnt even consider drinking at work, drinking and driving etc.

This thread wasn't refering to smoking and going to work/driving either. It was talking about smoking and playing video games.

--->Nope, not at all - never even smoked a cigarette - why? dont want to smell like sh1t and knacker up my lungs in the process. I have decided what to do myself - dont want to do it for the above reason.

You can also vaporize pot; hell you can even cook it. Both of those options will leave your lungs healthy and free of any tar.

BTW I hope your liver enjoys your alcohol as much as you do.

---->The drugs in the terminology of this thread dont help - some "drugs" i.e. medicines do.

If legalized, marijuana would prove to be one of the most effective "medicines" out there.

---->LOL sorry, this argument makes me laugh even more - im not talking about killing brain cells - just about most things we do does that.
Did you know that marijuana is safer than most foods we eat?

It seems like YOU came into THIS THREAD just to talk shit about something you know nothing about?

RoboJoe32 posted on Dec 3 2003 at 05:15 PM said:
Sorry to give this thread a grim turn but one of my friends died under the influence of drugs.... So i'm rather slanted AGAINST drugs and those who use/sell/share them.... <_<
That's awesome.

Since we weren't talking about taking drugs that could kill you, I don't see any reason for you to post that.

Klown posted on Dec 3 2003 at 04:38 PM said:
Seems like another weakly veiled "HAY DUDES I DO DRUGS!" thread.
Yup.

Plus it's turned into an argument about drugs, so I'm moving it to off-topic.

sheesh it was bound to come up sooner or later i suppose. jeff minter was a good suggestion though.

hmm, you will grow out of it though mate, drugs that is, they get really boring after a while. and for some reason stoners really get on my tits these days, selfish, slow witted, and boring.

still if you must, play sheep in space by jeff minter ha ha.

How many of these "weed facts" about it being better for you than (insert commonly ingested thing here) are true? <_< I can say "eating crisco is better for you than taking daily vitamans!" and post it on a website, doesn't necessarily make it true... Anything that fuxx0rs with your state of mind or feelings/moods cannot be good for you physically. Common sense. also add to the fact that drugs bought from some spazz on the streets could contain damn near anything.

Cigs are bad for you, but at least you won't go into a drunken rage or dope stupor from them...

And for all of the "DRUGS ARE GOOD!" people...

Why do you do them? You're wasteing TONS of money on an insiginificant substance to give you a quick thrill or amusement or a feeling of happiness... Is your life THAT lacking that you have to sit at home smokeing joints or something? You could go somewhere, talk to someone, Play games, SOMETHING with SOME productivity.

And what if one day you accidently do too much and your common sense basicly goes out the window? You end up like my friend :( poor guy wandered out in front of a ****ing truck going down the road in a doped up stupor.... And it just pisses me off to see people defending a substance that ruins lives as much as alchohol now... And hurts people only to give some seedy SPAZZJOB on the street a few extra bucks. :angry:

It's weed dude, it's just a dried up plant. It's not like, "Fuck I hope my dealer didn't put herion in my pot again." That's TV stuff kid.

I'm sorry your friend didn't have the common sense not to jump out of a truck. I support responsible drug use, not a bunch of idiots getting "fux0red".

And it's not like I'm making these facts up. I gave you a link. Feel free to also do your own research.

Remember back in the 60's the anti-weed propaganda? "Smoking Marijuana Will Send You To Hell!!" etc. etc. Just because the government doesn't want you to do something doesn't make it wrong. Hell, don't you pay attention to the news? Bills are looked at everyday dealing with the decriminalization of marijuana.

Get informed.

RoboJoe32 posted on Dec 3 2003 at 11:22 PM said:
"eating crisco is better for you than taking daily vitamans!"

Cigs are bad for you, but at least you won't go into a drunken rage or dope stupor from them...

And for all of the "DRUGS ARE GOOD!" people...

Why do you do them? You're wasteing TONS of money on an insiginificant substance to give you a quick thrill or amusement or a feeling of happiness... Is your life THAT lacking that you have to sit at home smokeing joints or something? You could go somewhere, talk to someone, Play games, SOMETHING with SOME productivity.
Did you know you can die from eating too many potatoes? It's a fact. You can smoke yourself until you passout but you won't die from it. Ever.

What the fuck is a dope stupor? Are you sure you know what pot is? You talk about it like it's fucking acid or something.

Playing games isn't very productive...

It's not like people smoke and sit and their room and go, "whoooooaaa maaaaan". I smoke with all my friends before we go out and play some football or have a few games of Halo.

I didn't see anyone saying "DRUGS ARE GOOD" btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back