Best GP32 games to play when your high..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno why such a stupid thread has been allowed to run. Surely this isn't exactly the sort of thread that the gp32 community needs.

please lock it mods.

i dont do any drugs, but i do agree with shibaz on most points. many people will say that if pot is legalized then usage will go up, like in alaska when they tried it but thats pure bullshit. yeah sure maybe at first just because of curious people, but it will die down. i have so many friends that smoke pot and im only in 9th grade. one of my friends acts like a total slacker but he is really smart at math and learns quickly. another friend is like hyperaware of world events and you can ask him about pretty much anything related and he can tell you. i dont support all drugs, like heroin, alchohol, etc because they are entirely destructive, unlike pot.

PS: anyone heard of medical maijuana? nobody has even mentioned it, and they potbashers are comepletley ignoring it! <_<

thecheat posted on Dec 4 2003 at 12:20 AM said:
PS: anyone heard of medical maijuana? nobody has even mentioned it, and they potbashers are comepletley ignoring it! <_<
I mentioned medical marijuana in one of my above rants.

Last edited by a moderator:
also, i think that people who talk bullshit and say things like, "you Are wasting your money on drugs...yadda yadda yadda", its not your job to tell other people what to do. just like its wrong to tailgate poeple while driving to tell them they are going too slow, its wrong to tell people how they should act. its not your problem so...
stfu3.jpg

I'm sorry your friend didn't have the common sense not to jump out of a truck."

Well i'm sorry your mother didn't let what was to become of you run down her leg :angry: You fucking insensitive bastard...

Insensitive? Maybe, but only to morons.

Your friend should recieve a Darwin Award for that.

bmd3287 posted on Dec 4 2003 at 12:26 AM said:
Shibaz...you are a true ASS. I agree completely with RoboJoe32. Drugs make people do stupid things and drugs kill. :angry:
Marijuana has never killed anyone.

....ever.

No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true.

It's actually been proven that the actual ingredient that gets you "high" in marijuana (THC) activates glands in your brain that are necessary in order for evolution to occur in the human body.

Neat eh?

If I wanted to be a "ASS", I would call you a monkey. Or a sheep, because your only following what they taught you in D.A.R.E.

Good websites:

Bluelight.nu - Promoting Safe Drug Use
Yahooka - Recreational Marijuana Message Board
NORML - It's "norml" to smoke marijuana
Erowid - Complete Vault For Any Drug Information

Your mother should have received a darwin award for bringing such a goddamn fucking prick of a bastard white trash child into this fucking world... :angry: Normally i'm a reasonable guy... But you're a fucking asshole. Go do the world a favor and curl up and die in a fucking gutter, FUCKING. DIE.... You prolly will anyways, either from your own sad demise or someone tireing of your fucking mouth. :angry: If someone YOU care about dies the next day it'd only be fucking fitting... Wait, you love no one because NO ONE loves you... Did your father beat you or something as a child to fuck you up so badly? Really? What THE FUCK is your problem?

RoboJoe32 posted on Dec 4 2003 at 02:15 AM said:

Your mother should have received a darwin award for bringing such a goddamn fucking prick of a bastard white trash child into this fucking world... :angry: Normally i'm a reasonable guy... But you're a fucking asshole. Go do the world a favor and curl up and die in a fucking gutter, FUCKING. DIE.... You prolly will anyways, either from your own sad demise or someone tireing of your fucking mouth. :angry: If someone YOU care about dies the next day it'd only be fucking fitting... Wait, you love no one because NO ONE loves you... Did your father beat you or something as a child to fuck you up so badly? Really? What THE FUCK is your problem?
Violent stressheads kill more people than drugs do... chill out robojoe :)

what an un-fluffy reply... :(

Ok heres my sad story of deprivation and a lifetime of purgery due to being in the unfortunate position of actually enjoying the smoking and various methods of using cannabis.
At the tender age of 15 i entered the hooror of cannabis enjoyment,one of my friends offered me a smoke of some strange handrolled cigarette i had never encountered.
I accepted this fantastical item and proceeded to puff and inhale its joy.
Blah..etc.
Now im a married man with 2 kids and the comfy abode.
Guess my lifes ruined now,oh the humanity.
I smoke dope and i enjoy it.
Now in my 30th year it isnt the once exciting new experience...its just a smoke and i love it.

Peace.

If the guy would said "Well i'm sorry that happened to your friend, but it doesn't happen to those who use it responsibly" I woulda understand, instead he was a fucking asshat and said something only an insensitive dickhead such as himself would say..

And then! In a second post did the same shit again :angry:

Seriously, makes you wonder if his father and mother abused him at a young age to fuck his mind up or something.

robojoe comes back to inject yet more poison into this thread...

weren't you the one who suggested hate-mailing gamesville in another thread...

i know who seems more fucked-up to me :(

please don't reply to this post, robo... if i see one more with stuff like 'ass-hat' and misguided questions about abuse, i'd a have to report it...

be nice, people... :)

EDIT: on a more humorous note, along with nasty drugs, here's something else you shouldn't do... http://www.dangerouslaboratories.org/dryice.html ;)

I think what a lot of you are failing to see is that it is not the drugs, guns and violence that is the problem, it's the irresponsiblity of people who are the problem.

It's the human equation a lot of us are forgetting. It's not the drugs, it's us.

Whatever facts you have about he effects of drugs are, a lot of people forget about the psychology of the human race in its current state. Think about it.

RoboJoe32 posted on Dec 3 2003 at 11:22 PM said:
Why do you do them? You're wasteing TONS of money on an insiginificant substance to give you a quick thrill or amusement or a feeling of happiness... Is your life THAT lacking that you have to sit at home smokeing joints or something? You could go somewhere, talk to someone, Play games, SOMETHING with SOME productivity.
That arguement can apply to alchohol.

Reading this thread again, I beg you people, don't act like this. We are all in this thing together, we gonna work is out ... (the mighty O'Jays)

A good & simple way to rate drugs: Do you like their effect or not? Do you get addicted on them? Illegal drugs always hurt somebody, simply because of the fact that you are a criminal if you possess and use them.

@RoboJoe32: A little more education is needed in the art of discussion and drugs.
@gnipper: Your argumentation is weak, how can you say you dislike drugs & the people who do drugs if you drink alcohol? But I agree when you say most people wrongly think it is "cool" to smoke pot, but that's just because its illegal.
@Magic Knight: Ever thought about what your live could be if you don't take all those things?
@Shibaz: Well done, don't let babylon fight you down.
@Thyphoid: Go back to work & remember no one likes know-it-alls.

the is the best thread i ever made! HAHAHAHA!!!!

let me just say that this wasnt at all intended to get flamed and/or hear everyones morality on drugs or whatever.. it's just for fun! (the whole free speech thing or whatever)

personally.. a little humor on the boards can't hurt.. i asked for a list... not a lecture.

anyways.. let the fun roll! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back