Best GP32 games to play when your high..

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoboJoe32 posted on Dec 4 2003 at 02:15 AM said:
Your mother should have received a darwin award for bringing such a goddamn fucking prick of a bastard white trash child into this fucking world
:rolleyes: I have a feeling you don't know what a darwin award is...

Last edited by a moderator:
uhm... i had 3 "friends" we smoked pot every day... but they became more and more selfish assholes..
well they still are asholes but they arent my friends anymore.. they dont to anything for school.. they smoke EVERY DAY!
pot is ok but you soulnd smoke too much of it.. i smoke almost every weekend, meet a friend and we watch some movies..
ps: i have an artteacher @ school .. her son killed hisself because he smoked every day and beacme paranoid..

papapopalung

How am I supposed to be "the bad guy" of the thread now or "fucked up" because i'm getting angry at someone who blatantly dis-respects me and then goes to mock the fact my friend is dead? geez, how can you defend someone like shib? His other points are halfway decent but him being an ass is NOT decent at all.... If he had been polite about it or at least SOMEWHAT sensitive on the issue I wouldn't have blown a ****ing gasket and insulted him back.

And the hatemailing gamesville thing, I didn't MEAN the email bomb BS... But sending a few emails about them not giving the GP32 any time and just DISMISSING it from a few hundred of it's fans might wake them up...

The only poison here I see is a few (not all, a few) People who need to get their ass kicked a few times so reality might set in, if you say something like that to someone in real life you're NOT just going to get a reply back...

Alright, alright.

This topic has gone on long enough, and some nasty sparks are starting to appear.

I'm closing this topic. If you want to flame each other, please don't do it on these boards.

For God sake, guys! I know that most of us are older than 25 (i am 29 ;)but you have to know that there is a lot of young people using this board. When i say young i mean 12, 11 etc. years old kids. A least one person from this thread should be banned. I wont do this because i believe that his is not a way to solve problems. This board is for gamers, retro gamers an other for whom Gp32 is not only a toy (like for me its a reminder of old good 8bit times). Discuss about everything but dont ruin this board with disscussion about drugs or sex or just using bad words. There are many places for doing this so let the GP32X board be free from such a topics.
Peace :)

-hando-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back