Blobwars 0.1

madelman

Still Fresh
Here comes the fifth port. This is Blobwars, a nice platform game.

(From homepage of the game)
Since their world was invaded by an alien race, the Blobs have faced a lifetime of war. But now they have a chance to win the war once and for all.

In Blob Wars : Metal Blob Solid, you take on the role of a fearless Blob agent, Bob. Bob’s mission is to infiltrate the various enemy bases around the Blobs’ homeworld and rescue as many MIAs as possible. But standing in his way are many vicious aliens, other Blobs who have been assimilated and the evil alien leader, Galdov.
Features: Platform game, Over 25 missions, More than 8 hours’ gameplay!, 4 difficulty settings, Large levels with different environments, such as water, lava, ice and slime.

You can download it at gp2x.de

More info at my GP2X games page

Man you pump out more games then anyone else. How do you do it?! Do you have gaming engines already made for these and it's just a matter of making the levels, or are all of these ports of other games? Thanks.

Wolfspirit posted on Feb 14 2006 at 08:04 AM said:
Man you pump out more games then anyone else. How do you do it?! Do you have gaming engines already made for these and it's just a matter of making the levels, or are all of these ports of other games? Thanks.

they're ports. still quite a feat, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfspirit posted on Feb 14 2006 at 07:04 AM said:

Guess you missed the post that said he would be releasing one game aday for the next ~10 days. But your right he has ported quite a few games in a sort amount of time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you fixed doc ceferino? In another thread (searched for ceferino) noone could get it to work. It looked like it was missing some library dependancies.

Thanks again for the ports.

Ceferino should be fixed in the archive. Download again and give it a try. If it doesn't work I will reupload it. I had originally uploaded the wrong zip so that was the problem.

Redled and still seems to be broken for me. Black screen. Blob wars on the other hand works and is quite fun. Really hard to read text tho.... Anyway great job on the ports

One problem with this game. Jump is mapped to the up button, so you cant move up and right-left at the same time, only up then right-left. So at the second hole is unpassable, as it limits your jump height and you cant move left-right fast enough. Overall, a great game, with nice blood effects. Guru!!!

Was the jump button implemented in the end? I don't have a GP2X at the moment, so unfortunately I can't check..

I've been playing this game on the PSP, and I'm really glad to see there's a GP2X port. It's a great game.

Does anyone know what happened to madelman? He disappeared after his eighth port, sometime in February :(

- Alex

Back