Box86 - Linux Userspace x86 Emulator

FBnil

my lonely NES is skilling me
It's weird. Yes, your article is very informative, but opens up new questions (I'm a noob, so I follow it, but there a big field of "unknowns" for me - so feel free to ignore my plea to extend the text).

I would add a better paragraph title in where it says "This saves some time," and "All in all, this can save a lot of time." (notice the redundant use of the same approximate sentence - change one of them, or shorten it). It's downplaying the fact that Box64 is AMAZINGLY BLAZING FREAKING FAST!!!
It should be titled: "Where does box64 get it's speed from" or have text that says: "and that's where the speed boost comes from" or "that's the secret of the near-native speed".
It's not ok to downplay this little fact; because it's the key feature of the software. And we love it for exactly that.

Loic2003

It's weird. Yes, your article is very informative,
Thanks! (Yes, I'm the one who wrote it :))
but opens up new questions (I'm a noob, so I follow it, but there a big field of "unknowns" for me - so feel free to ignore my plea to extend the text).
Which ones? I can try adding the answers if needed. (After all, I know how box86 works so it makes sense, especially the wrappers since it's something I upgraded through my script, but for someone who doesn't it can be quite abrupt -- the "Inner workings" was also like that...)
I would add a better paragraph title in where it says "This saves some time," and "All in all, this can save a lot of time." (notice the redundant use of the same approximate sentence - change one of them, or shorten it). It's downplaying the fact that Box64 is AMAZINGLY BLAZING FREAKING FAST!!!
It should be titled: "Where does box64 get it's speed from" or have text that says: "and that's where the speed boost comes from" or "that's the secret of the near-native speed".
It's not ok to downplay this little fact; because it's the key feature of the software. And we love it for exactly that.
Ah yes, I've edited that part. Thanks.

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
And some Q&A on box64 on Boilingsteam