Buy or wait?

Do you own/will own a pandora?

• I already own one/more, and will buy an OP2

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • I plan on buying one.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I already own one/more and will NOT buy an OP2

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I am waiting for the OP2, and may buy.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY FOR THE OP2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

3_bit

I figured I wanted to know if I was part of a minority waiting for the OP2 before buying. Note: seeing as how the OP2 may/may not ever exist, this poll may be invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have a Pandora (a Rebirth unit), and I plan to buy another one in the near future (a 1GHz unit). And if and when a Pandora successor is released, I'll almost certainly buy it.

I have a classic Pandora, and will almost certainly buy a P2... Assuming it's got a similar form-factor to the P1, with keyboard, clamshell etc.

D.

You need more options. I have a Pandora, upgraded from classic to rebirth. I will be tempted to buy a successor, but that depends on many things, such as my finances, the unit's specifications and price.

I guess though, to answer your question, that very much depends on your situation. If you have the money and are keen to get started - I'd recommend buying one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you can take it read that if you can't afford it, you won't buy one. Regarding specs, that does vary I guess, but personally the specs I've heard bandied around mean it'll be a decent step up from the Pandora, so it just depends whether you need world-beating, or just good enough.

Your poll and the question of the thread are different.

To answer your thread question... don't wait, go and buy.  P2 will be a long way off.

But to answer the poll, whenever/ifever the P2 is born, I will be in the queue to buy.  Whatever its specs / cost, as long as Ed is involved.

I would buy a P2 as long as ED is involved.

I already own a 1 gigger.

I own a 1 ghz for almost two months and it works perfectly for me so i wouldn't by directly an OP2

There isn't a "I'm still waiting for the Pandora1 but will also buy the P2 if it has the same form function" option. I'm in that one.

Assuming Craig is not involved in any way of course. And ED is in every way. And it's sexy.

Back