Advanced Member
Skeezix added the following 5 games today:

Anteater

Bagman

Funky Fish

Pooyan

Rastan

Enjoy :)

Do I need to beat the in-game top score for my score to get registered? Sadly, I'm not that good at Anteater - I was just chuffed to get on the table at all!

Ditto, just tried Bagman, Anteater and Pooyan - score didn't register on any of those three (I was top of the in-game score table in Pooyan too)

Do I need to beat the in-game top score for my score to get registered? Sadly, I'm not that good at Anteater - I was just chuffed to get on the table at all!
Off-topic to here but this is my excact problem with Popeye :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried out Flying Fish, same thing - no score upload.

However, I've tried out Mr. Do and that got uploaded fine.  I tried out Popeye too, but I'm not good enough yet to even get anywhere near the scoreboard on that :(

Sent a PM to Skeezix. Hopefully he can solve it.

I tried out Popeye too, but I'm not good enough yet to even get anywhere near the scoreboard on that :(
Popeye should work fine, it is pretty hard to reach the scoreboard though. I also failed terribly and was glad Asmo already prepared a hi-file for me to send to Skeezix :)

(Popeye) - avoid Bluto! Note that the first few levels have upper platforms that let you walk off screen and re-appear on the other side, so you can lead him to one side and take advantage of that to dash down and get hearts.

When he's on the far side and the same level as you, he throws stuff at you - it's worth 100 points for each of these you punch, so worth getting the hang of doing that. If you find yourself on the bottom with him dangerously above you, get close enough that he crouches to do his 'slapping' swipes, and use that moment to run up steps in the opposite direction...

I think I misconfigured 'em, sorry!

Try the new guys out, let me know if they work now.

.. I think we're reaching a critical mass of arcade titles (?) -- the ones to add are harder, need me to do code to make them work, and we're getting 'too many' so people are going to get lost in the woods? Do we need to start organizing ROTs then - tournaments of focused 10packs of titles or something - to keep it interesting?

jeff

(Popeye) - avoid Bluto! Note that the first few levels have upper platforms that let you walk off screen and re-appear on the other side, so you can lead him to one side and take advantage of that to dash down and get hearts.

When he's on the far side and the same level as you, he throws stuff at you - it's worth 100 points for each of these you punch, so worth getting the hang of doing that. If you find yourself on the bottom with him dangerously above you, get close enough that he crouches to do his 'slapping' swipes, and use that moment to run up steps in the opposite direction...
"Classic" example for me to think "I was better at its Atari 2600 version 25 years ago" ;)

Won´t give up here, of course :)

@skeezix, maybe you are right. Something like "game of the week" would be nice.

And I wish each C4a account could appear only ONCE in each highscore. Usually it looks like

1. xxx 100000000

2. yyy 1000000

3. xxx 1000000

4. yyy 100000

me: zzz 569

"What? I didn´t make it again? Do I even have a chance?" :D ;)

Back