Can we have a more structured forum now?

Not really, even in compact view the format is completely changed. I can live with it, but I don't particularly like it...  I'm still looking forward to when we can dump this POS forum software...

Well, layout, etc. is no problem. Send me a screenshot of how it was (if you got one or can grab one from a different 4.0 forum) and I can fix that in the template.

Functionality wise, it can do the same but even more than before, so it should be possible to recreate it.

Is there any chance of changing the "General Discussion" forums to something like  "General Pandora Discussions" and "General Pyra discussions"  or maybe just "Pandora General Talk"  and "Pyra General Talk"  As it stands it's hard to tell the difference between them when viewing an activity stream.

Ah, good idea, I'll change that.

For years I usually look at updates in topics I posted in at some point and this stopped working with the last update.

In short: This link

https://boards.openpandora.org/discover/content-posted/

doesn't work properly.

No matter if I set the time to "ever" or "in the last 5000 days" it only shows a topic when I posted in it a few seconds ago.

I missed all the replies to my last topics, since they were not listed, every time I go here I get "There are no results to show in this activity stream yet ".

I want an activity stream like the old one where topics are listed where I posted in and that have unread content, but no matter how I configure the streams, it doesn't work. :/

This probably isn't even the right thread to post in, but I've lost all my orientation on this board after the latest updates, so sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm.... click on "Edit Activity Stream" and set it to:

"Content I haven't read"

"Content I have posted in"

and "Any Time" or "Since my Last Visit", whatever you prefer.

It should save that and that's it.

Doesn't that work for you?

Ummmm.... click on "Edit Activity Stream" and set it to:

"Content I haven't read"

"Content I have posted in"

and "Any Time" or "Since my Last Visit", whatever you prefer.

It should save that and that's it.

Doesn't that work for you?

That's what I've tried.

Bildschirmfoto1.jpgBildschirmfoto2.jpg

Yeah, I wrote out a set of instructions on how to activate that, then I thought I would try it myself, and found it didn't show a thread I knew to have been updated since I last posted - it doesn't show anything in fact.

So I deleted my words before even posting them, because I couldn't get them to work.

Hopefully the zenforo board won't be this obtuse.

Back