Cebit Video

This is a video called the history of Open P and it's not just a list of bullshit that was done in the past. It's a 'chronicalling' of our rise... TO POWER!! :D

MWeston said:
This is a video called the history of Open P and it's not just a list of bullshit that was done in the past. It's a 'chronicalling' of our rise... TO POWER!! :D

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
The way ED talks about the community shows how much he loves the people making Pandora possible with their preorder money :)

emil10001 said:
MWeston said:

+1

+2 Tenacious D ftw! :D

Nice, informative and heartful. So some more people will join the community soon, I think ;)

is there some subtitle some where? i can't understand german :( (i understand, franch, english, spanish, portuges, some little italian)

It's for English-language videos only at this time, unfortunately.

atomicthumbs said:
Youtube has an automatic transcription and translation system but it doesn't appear to be enabled on these videos
From english to other, not the other way around.

Prometheus said:
It's for English-language videos only at this time, unfortunately.
And also very, very, very beta :p

I made it to Business German(Ger 308) in college. Dropped the class, it kicked my ass. Watching this video and knowing as much German as I do, I have a very good grasp as to what ED is saying. Knowing this community and its lingo has helped me overcome issues I've had in the past with technical German. Watching the first video freaked me out because the video was playing in two windows on a delay, that was hard to keep up with.

Peace & vaporization in a non-smoking hotel room,

Link

Parts 4-6

(According to the roadmap, cases should be produced till the 15th, packaged and shipped till 18th, in the UK till 22nd)
(Keymats with different layout might be available if there is enough demand. 1000pcs 1eur/mat.)

^
sucks.jpg

Attachments

• sucks.jpg
    sucks.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 69
Yes, I did not understand anything, but EvilDragon did seem to get
his point across which is good. I agree with a previous post in
that there should have been some subtitles so we could understand
just what was going on. Good job though.

mali said:
(Keymats with different layout might be available if there is enough demand. 1000pcs 1eur/mat.)
Does this mean 100pcs 10eur/mat or 50pcs 20eur/mat?

Back