Changes?

Wait... so what is the difference between the first and second batch?? Is the first batch released first?

Luftwaffles said:
Wait... so what is the difference between the first and second batch?? Is the first batch released first?

The difference is that the first batch will come out first, AND already has orderers for it. There have not been any orders for the second batch, and probably won't be until after the first batch ships.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
OH I was so confused.. I was under the impression that the first batch had already shipped and had a few remaining and the second batch was the one not released yet. Thanks guys :)

Luftwaffles said:
OH I was so confused.. I was under the impression that the first batch had already shipped and had a few remaining and the second batch was the one not released yet. Thanks guys :)

Hehe, you're so clueless.

As was I until the last week of June when I was travelling in Germany, trying to think of something cool to buy myself. I recalled the Pandora project that I had been looking into a year ago, having almost pre-ordered one. So I went to check the site thinking "let's see, where can I get one...", and discover that it's still a work in progress! Obviously I was retrospectively content about not having made the pre-order a year back, but the sweet specs, pictures, videos, Linux - and the whole concept - melted my heart again and I made a pre-order. After all, it's just two months.

Kudos to the whole community and especially the main deveropers for having the courage and commitment to realize a project like this. Also, respect to the original pre-orderers still patiently waiting, since their investments have probably been put to use in development.

Luftwaffles said:

No worries...when the first batch is finally shipping, believe me, we'll ALL know about it! The forums will be down, for starters. :)

There are still some first batch pre-sales slots available. It looks like OpenPandora are using Google checkout as I"m awaiting a payment request for that. From what I can tell, google checkout is like paypal in which you can pay with a credit card. Just send an email to the above mentioned email address and someone will direct you.

-steve

fiori_musicali said:
Obviously I was retrospectively content about not having made the pre-order a year back, but the sweet specs, pictures, videos, Linux - and the whole concept - melted my heart again and I made a pre-order. After all, it's just two months.

Those two sentences made my day. XD

-God Ginrai

Back