Corrupt A Wish

Granted, you wind up being drafted in the army. Because you're so fit, you're sent on a dangerous mission. You don't survive.

I wish this site had a wider range of quality smilies (alongside the current ones), and they wouldn't break the page, be NSFW, or distract people.
Granted. Now every single letter is replaced by quality smileys.

I wish I had a waffle.

You receive a waffle, however, you learn that it is not breakfast at all; You turn your head in disgust.

I wish I had a time machine.

Granted, but on the package there is a little mention "Boson Higgs batteries not included"

I wish that I could sleep right now.

Granted, but on the package there is a little mention "Boson Higgs batteries not included"

I wish that I could sleep right now.
Granted. You fall asleep at the keyboard, and wake up with the keyboard imprinted on your face.

I wish I was a baller, I wish I was taller.

Granted, you have surgery to make you taller. When you leave the hospital you hit your head on the door way out. (and all the other door ways too)

I wish my internet was faster.

Granted, you have surgery to make you taller. When you leave the hospital you hit your head on the door way out. (and all the other door ways too)

Granted, you have a fiber optic internet backbone routed to your house. The MPAA sues you for your massive proliferation of torrents, and the government claims imminent domain on your house because they need to put a data center there.

I wish I had a spaceship.

Granted, you have a fiber optic internet backbone routed to your house. The MPAA sues you for your massive proliferation of torrents, and the government claims imminent domain on your house because they need to put a data center there.

I wish I had a spaceship.
Granted! Well, sort of. But you do get to be co-owner! Enjoy your new shipmates.

rocky-horror-picture-show-dinner.jpg

I wish my job worked me longer hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, you work very long hours. It soon becomes a work camp and they never let you leave and you don't get paid.

I wish my mp3 player had android on it.

Granted, a giant killer android falls from the skies on top of your mp3 player and shoots every musician you ever liked.

I wish my wishes were uncorruptable.

Granted, a giant killer android falls from the skies on top of your mp3 player and shoots every musician you ever liked.

I wish my wishes were uncorruptable.

Granted, but not before that wish was corrupted.

I wish I understood people.

Granted, but not before that wish was corrupted.

I wish I understood people.

Your sudden understanding of the true nature of people leads you down a dark pit of despair.

I wish for a Red Ryder BB Gun.

Granted, but you wind up shooting your Pandora by mistake, breaking the warranty (and everything else) in the process.

I wish the next post would contain this smiley exactly five times consecutively; B)

Granted, but you wind up shooting your Pandora by mistake, breaking the warranty (and everything else) in the process.

I wish the next post would contain this smiley exactly five times consecutively; B)

Wish granted It used to cotain this smiley five times consecutively

B) B) B)

Granted, but they expired sometime in the seventies. You get sick from eating them.

I wish that a non-moderator would post next, and that nobody else is made a moderator.

Granted, 1 non-moderator post with bad news. No one is made moderator anymore but instead made admin and they will soon kill the forums.

I wish the forums weren't going to die.

Granted, but the Pandora does.

I wish Pickle, Notaz, Exophase, mcobit, WizardStan, and skeezix could clone themselves.

Granted, but you get into a car accident on the way. Your Pandora remains unclaimed.

I wish that the overall color scheme of the boards would change to green instead of blue. It would not repel people, break the site, make things hard to read, or look repulsive.

Back